Do you punish the pussy? Why, what's it ever done to you!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Do you punish the pussy? Why, what's it ever done to you!

Ya, the pussy's a cunt and needs punishing!
82%
Nah, just let sleeping dogs lie
18%

Total votes: 28

AnalJay

Re: Do you punish the pussy? Why, what's it ever done to you!

Post by AnalJay » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:41 am

RearAdmiral wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 pm
I love seeing a woman’s pussy receiving a smack while her ass gets the cock. I imagine it’s quite a thrill for her as it must feel like it puts her in her place while emphasizing that her pussy is no longer to be penetrated or caressed

We’ve not done any spanking for a while now, but yes, when we are in the mood for this it is very erotic for Mrs. Jay to present her pussy to be disciplined. Then, while she still lies on her back, seeing my cock avoid her pussy and enter anally is a delight. The pussy has to wait patiently while the ass gets fucked knowing if it starts to look jealous, it may get another spank. Watching the redundant pussy as the ass gets filled is memorizing.

RearAdmiral

Post by RearAdmiral » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:39 am

Yeah it’s totally hot disciplining an unruly pussy like that during an anal fuck. I love the diversity of what can happen and what women like to do with their pussies during anal. It’s nice to see them flick the bean or to just leave it untouched too 🤤

RearAdmiral

Post by RearAdmiral » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 am

AnalJay wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:41 am
RearAdmiral wrote:
I love seeing a woman’s pussy receiving a smack while her ass gets the cock. I imagine it’s quite a thrill for her as it must feel like it puts her in her place while emphasizing that her pussy is no longer to be penetrated or caressed

We’ve not done any spanking for a while now, but yes, when we are in the mood for this it is very erotic for Mrs. Jay to present her pussy to be disciplined. Then, while she still lies on her back, seeing my cock avoid her pussy and enter anally is a delight. The pussy has to wait patiently while the ass gets fucked knowing if it starts to look jealous, it may get another spank. Watching the redundant pussy as the ass gets filled is memorizing.

Yeah it’s totally hot disciplining an unruly pussy like that during an anal fuck. I love the diversity of what can happen and what women like to do with their pussies during anal. It’s nice to see them flick the bean or to just leave it untouched too 🤤

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:33 am

I do not want to punish the pussy...I just don't care about it!!!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:22 am

RearAdmiral wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 am
AnalJay wrote:
RearAdmiral wrote:

Ditto
My wife sometimes likes me to put my fingers in her pussy so i can feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass through her vaginal wall. Almost using her pussy as a mitten to wank my cock while it is inside her ass. But yes, I agree, sometimes it is great to see her leave her pussy alone and other times great to watch her toy with it. Haha, I know you won't all agree with the inclusion of pussy stimulation, but each to their own :D

RearAdmiral

Post by RearAdmiral » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:28 am

AnalJay wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:22 am
RearAdmiral wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 am
AnalJay wrote:

Ditto
My wife sometimes likes me to put my fingers in her pussy so i can feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass through her vaginal wall. Almost using her pussy as a mitten to wank my cock while it is inside her ass. But yes, I agree, sometimes it is great to see her leave her pussy alone and other times great to watch her toy with it. Haha, I know you won't all agree with the inclusion of pussy stimulation, but each to their own :D

Absolutely love the variety of responses to it. That sounds super hot using her pussy like that during an anal bang, must feel amazing for her too.
Yeah There are some hardcore AO girls that just don’t want their pussies touched.
I love the idea of discovering how hardcore a girl is when she smacks my hand away after it instinctively reaches to caress her pussy.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:04 pm

I’m not into hardcore BDSM, but I do enjoy a good hard spanking of my bum and inner thighs, including my pussy. Sometimes bent over the knee or sometimes presenting my ass for discipline by kneeling on a bench. I like all the implements, hand, strap, tawse, paddle, riding crop. Usually one after another.

The traditional spanking “wetness check” of slipping a finger between the folds of my pussy is always mildly humiliating because even when it is a painful spanking and my ass cheeks are smarting, my pussy still responds with extreme arousal. It is nice to be chastised for clearly still enjoying the punishment, and being instructed to hold my legs open wide for a direct lashing of my cunt. It hurts a lot compared to taking strokes on my ass cheeks. My clit and lips quickly start burning and become very swollen from the repeated impact and it also spreads my wetness all over my pubic mound. By the end my whole groin area is bright red, and burning hot with a prickly searing pain. It’s great foreplay and I always feel super submissive and ready for a good fucking after a short cool down period.

A few hard hand slaps on my puss during anal sex is always welcome too, to remind me that my ass is filled and my pussy is empty. But I thoroughly enjoy a focused pussy spanking with the riding crop or a leather strap until it’s red and swollen with my clit as big and erect as it gets… and then getting fucked in the ass like always. The best, hehehe.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:53 am

AnalAnnaLisa wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:04 pm
I’m not into hardcore BDSM, but I do enjoy a good hard spanking of my bum and inner thighs, including my pussy. Sometimes bent over the knee or sometimes presenting my ass for discipline by kneeling on a bench. I like all the implements, hand, strap, tawse, paddle, riding crop. Usually one after another.

The traditional spanking “wetness check” of slipping a finger between the folds of my pussy is always mildly humiliating because even when it is a painful spanking and my ass cheeks are smarting, my pussy still responds with extreme arousal. It is nice to be chastised for clearly still enjoying the punishment, and being instructed to hold my legs open wide for a direct lashing of my cunt. It hurts a lot compared to taking strokes on my ass cheeks. My clit and lips quickly start burning and become very swollen from the repeated impact and it also spreads my wetness all over my pubic mound. By the end my whole groin area is bright red, and burning hot with a prickly searing pain. It’s great foreplay and I always feel super submissive and ready for a good fucking after a short cool down period.

A few hard hand slaps on my puss during anal sex is always welcome too, to remind me that my ass is filled and my pussy is empty. But I thoroughly enjoy a focused pussy spanking with the riding crop or a leather strap until it’s red and swollen with my clit as big and erect as it gets… and then getting fucked in the ass like always. The best, hehehe.

Yes, we find it very arousing having to purposely keep your legs apart or expose a specific area for a direct smack with a crop. I am picturing it now, my wife on her back, her ass stretched tight around my cock and then a sharp smack to her clit. The Brat in her acts up and she calls me, so I ask her, then why is your clit so erect I could wank it, she parts her legs wider again...