Sexual sensitivity / experience of pleasure

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MasterRegent

Sexual sensitivity / experience of pleasure

Post by MasterRegent » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:47 am

Hi all,

I have been reading here for a few months now and would like to ask for a few opinions or experiences.

Wife and I are anal only for a few months. For me because I have always preffered anal and for her because there is usually pain when doing pussy stuff.

She had issues with her libido for a long time now. There is basically no lust at all and she is rarely sensitive to experiencing any kind of sexual pleasure. We tried many things including mental and herbal treatment but it only marginal improves.

So at the moment we only fuck for my pleasure even though she usually has fun as well but doesn't experience any pleasure.

Some time back when we had regular anal she did have anal orgasms so I can assure that its possible for her.

I believe there are many women suffering from lack of libido on the one hand but also numbness or insensitivity for physical contact. Can anyone share their experiences with this?

Greetings

Colt1911

Re: Sexual sensitivity / experience of pleasure

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:01 pm

We’ve been anal only for more than three years. Married for 40 years, our sex life wasn’t what it once was when we were younger. For us, custom hormone therapy for her and testosterone injections for me changed that forever.

My wife never orgasmed from vaginal penetration. She had great clitoral orgasms from manual stimulation, but there’s always the clit orgasm crash that follows.

After we started hormone therapy, she responded differently to anal play and eventually I was able to fully penetrate her ass with my cock. She orgasmed within minutes without clitoral stimulation. She has anal orgasms, sometimes two, every time we have anal sex (the only sex we have).

She may consider having her hormone levels checked. Even younger women may have deficiencies. My wife actually needed testosterone, and that is what improved her libido. I’d recommend a physician that specializes in hormone therapy as many docs simply prescribe estrogen.

I hope you both can find a solution. We’re in our 60’s and I’d put our anal sexcapades up against 30 year olds. My wife regrets she didn’t address her deficiency when she was younger because she’s addicted to anal. I’m just happy as hell to be fucking her ass once or twice a week at age 65.

My best to you both. Let us know how things are going.

MasterRegent

Post by MasterRegent » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:05 am

Hey Colt,

thanks for your detailed reply. We will pursue a blood test in the near future, there must be a simple reason.
The herbs and stuff we tried were also targeted at normalizing testosterone levels but apparently they either didn't do enough or we were tackling the wrong place.

Let's see how things turn out :-)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:23 pm

My pleasure. I don’t know how much anal play you use, but that’s ALMOST the best part of our anal sex. I invested in a couple of quality, thin neck stainless steel plugs (Rosebuds from France). We’ve found plugs make excellent toys for anal play. She enjoys the slow stretch as a tease and often squirts forcefully turning her on. So, I’m hoping hormone evaluation and treatment, and erotic anal play result in mind blowing anal orgasms for her.

MasterRegent

Post by MasterRegent » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Hi there,

we finally had a blood test done but surprisingly testosterone levels and other hormons are fine. However some minerals and vitamins are way too low which could very well be a factor. We start supplementing these now and see how it goes. Just a little update to whom it may concern.

Take care everyone

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:02 pm

Glad to hear you’re pursuing a solution. Anal sex is way too good to not look for one. I wish you both well on your journey to incredible orgasms.