Pussy lube for ass

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
AnalJay

Pussy lube for ass

Post by AnalJay » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:14 am

Rubbing my wife’s pussy the other day and she was dry when I went to put a finger in. I was going to put my finger in my mouth to wet it but then I had a thought…instead I began to play with her ass hole and bingo, her pussy juiced right up. Then I used the lube her pussy was making to lube my fingers for her ass and her pushy. A hand for each ass she played with her clit. Just love how fingering here ass is what makes her pussy drool with joy 😀

Canassman

Re: Pussy lube for ass

Post by Canassman » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:49 am

After being AO for many years now, my wife’s libido has rewired the same way. When she’s horny she asks me to put my cock in her ass. She describes that as the spot she feels tingly and excited about, and she has no craving for vaginal at all, but even thinking about it makes her pussy soaking wet. She gets soaked during anal and sometimes (not commonly) even squirts or gushes during anal. When she cums anally her pussy always gets extremely more wet as well.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:02 pm

My wife plugs before play and sex, so her pussy is already quite wet when we start to play. We’ve been anal only for almost four years, but started playing with plugs for about six months. She only uses enough water based lube to slide the 1.5” diameter plug in her ass. After an extended period of play running her clit and massaging her g spot until she gushes, I’ll pull the plug out and her rectum is remarkably wet with natural lubrication. We rarely need to use lube because of her “ass jelly”. I’ve actually seen her expel a milky white substance from her ass. She’s a prolific gusher, but last night I placed the magic wand on the plug while I fluttered her clit and labia with my fingers. She was on her hands and knees on the bed. This time she squirted so forcefully, it soaked my legs and feet. She loved it and we’ll be trying that again next weekend. We actually prefer a stainless plug for anal play over glass and silicone dildos. I think the stretching and contraction of her sphincter when inserting and removing the plug is what turns her on.

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Mon May 01, 2023 12:57 pm

Hell yea

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun May 07, 2023 11:21 am

Canassman wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:49 am
After being AO for many years now, my wife’s libido has rewired the same way. When she’s horny she asks me to put my cock in her ass. She describes that as the spot she feels tingly and excited about, and she has no craving for vaginal at all, but even thinking about it makes her pussy soaking wet. She gets soaked during anal and sometimes (not commonly) even squirts or gushes during anal. When she cums anally her pussy always gets extremely more wet as well.

This may be the only reason the wife and I continued to have anal sex as long as we did, just for lubrication. Once we discovered silicone lube, there was no reason for vaginal at all. But pussy still gets really wet during anal.