Introductions, and how anal saved my sex life!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
sarafiapuss

Re: Introductions, and how anal saved my sex life!

Post by sarafiapuss » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:15 am

julietagc wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:40 am
Welcome, I am glad that anal sex has been a solution to your problem.
And yes, indeed I see that our generations and those that are coming are more open to anal sex.
I dont know other AO girls in person, but almost all of those I know in my environment have had anal sex or have anal sex in addition to vaginal, even though vaginal sex predominates.

As for your question, how did I get here?
In short, I always liked anal sex, even my first time was anal, but naturally I had more vaginal sex than anal, until the end of 2019 that without any reason, it just happened like that, I had more anal and I postred a tweet whit a pic saying "I prefer anal sex" the admin of this forum told me from the Only Anal Lifestile Twitter page, it made me curious, I found this forum, the guides, the discord etc. And I wanted to try, I am curious and I like to try new things, I tried it for two months, I loved it and decided to continue. Even though I have doubts and temptations regarding vaginal sex.
Anyway, a pleasure to have you here. :D

Hi Julietagc!

Very naughty of you to post such a statement on twitter! That is WAY to personal for me to share in public! :-P
Regardless if this community is for AO, I think that if you enjoy vaginal sex also, why not do it when you feel like it? I personally dont do it, due to the pain I feel, but I dont like others to tell me what to do, and what not to do! :-)

If something feels good and you want to do it, dont let anyone else stop you! :)

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:57 pm

@sarafiapuss

hahaha, it wasn't my personal twitter obviously,
As about vaginal sex, it is something difficult to explain, yes I like it but at the same time there is something mm exciting about having only anal. Add to that that I like anal more, orgamos, gamesm etc... well haha so I'm anal only until further notice.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

TomofSweden

Post by TomofSweden » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:56 am

For me and my girlfriend it's a kinky thing. It's humiliating for her. Since she is turned on by being humiliated, it's anal only now.

Jag är också Svensk. Men bor i Danmark

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:19 am

amaizeg wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:47 am
jack.fats wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:10 am
They still think "Anal is for faggots" and you might encounter problems with it.

Funny you mention that. The first girl I ever had anal sex with (when I was 20 and she was 19) was Italian, and she complained about Italian guys being too prude for anal sex. I had anal sex with two other Italian women who said something similar. It's sad to hear that women in Italy who love anal sex have such a hard time. On the other hand, it provides us guys from abroad with anal-starved Italian beauties :D

Yes, I agree.

It's all about being kinkier with foreigners but it's kinda of "if I'm doing with him/them, it'll be forgotten sooner or later -it's summertime fun- ...
...so sad LOL :D !

Pervertboy

Post by Pervertboy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:48 am

Well, i love stories about women that cant have vaginal intercourse for anatomical reasons and go anal only as only possible option. Its satisfying in some way, i cant explain but is pleasurable to read girls accounts like yours. I find very very hot to see girls talking about being anal only and her experiences, its pleasurable to see girls perspective about foccus the thing in their asshole. Pretty hot. Loved your post. The Jullieta accounts is also so good and hot.

Did was burning and disconfortable to touch your clit too? Even if was just the point clit? if your boyfriend give a sweet kiss in your pussy, it would be painfull? Or the burning was internal in your vaginal canal?
Eat pussy, fuck butt :idea:

sarafiapuss

Post by sarafiapuss » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 am

Pervertboy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:48 am
Well, i love stories about women that cant have vaginal intercourse for anatomical reasons and go anal only as only possible option. Its satisfying in some way, i cant explain but is pleasurable to read girls accounts like yours. I find very very hot to see girls talking about being anal only and her experiences, its pleasurable to see girls perspective about foccus the thing in their asshole. Pretty hot. Loved your post. The Jullieta accounts is also so good and hot.

Did was burning and disconfortable to touch your clit too? Even if was just the point clit? if your boyfriend give a sweet kiss in your pussy, it would be painfull? Or the burning was internal in your vaginal canal?

Hi,

I dont like to be stimulated with fingers on my clit, that gives me a burning sensation and discomfort! However, licking with the tounge smoothly works better, I guess it is a much softer touch with saliva, etc.

But that is not a must for me, I feel so confident now, and enjoy to have anal sex instead, so... :)

Pervertboy

Post by Pervertboy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:05 am

sarafiapuss wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 am
Pervertboy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:48 am

Hi,

I dont like to be stimulated with fingers on my clit, that gives me a burning sensation and discomfort! However, licking with the tounge smoothly works better, I guess it is a much softer touch with saliva, etc.

But that is not a must for me, I feel so confident now, and enjoy to have anal sex instead, so... :)

Good to know this. I like so much when a girl really enjoys and demands anal sex, is very hot. My girlfriend is very dominant and she take my penis and directs it to her but, for me this is almost much hotter than the penetration itself. But sometimes some men really needs to give some fondle to girl's pussy.. ita hot the girl not use her pussy, but its her main organ yet, even if is not touched... so is tempting to pay a little attention to the pussy Sometimes, even if was just a kiss on pussylips. So i was curious if you allow if a boyfriend asks to kiss your pussy or even lick it sexually to you cum anytime. Keeping anal sex as base and regular sex of course
Eat pussy, fuck butt :idea:

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:19 am

" Funny you mention that. The first girl I ever had anal sex with (when I was 20 and she was 19) was Italian, and she complained about Italian guys being too prude for anal sex. I had anal sex with two other Italian women who said something similar. It's sad to hear that women in Italy who love anal sex have such a hard time. On the other hand, it provides us guys from abroad with anal-starved Italian beauties :D "

Have you heard the one about a girl from a small Italian village who meets a Greek lad?
They fall in love, she is holding onto her virginity until marriage, so they set a date the following week.
The girl's mother gives her a warning about Greek men and how they like to do things differently in the bedroom.
She instructs her daughter to never give in to her husband if he says he wants to try another entrance for his sexual pleasure.
You must yell out loudly "No, No, No, you're not going to go in there" she tells her.

So they have been married for almost a year now, having exciting and satisfying sex most nights when one night he says that maybe they should try a different way to have sex.
She yells out "No, no, no, you're not going in there" and her husband says "But darling, don't you want to have children?"

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:46 pm

luv2play45 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:19 am
She instructs her daughter to never give in to her husband if he says he wants to try another entrance for his sexual pleasure.
You must yell out loudly "No, No, No, you're not going to go in there" she tells her.

She obviously received a good sexual education from her mother :D

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 am

luv2play45 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:19 am
" Funny you mention that. The first girl I ever had anal sex with (when I was 20 and she was 19) was Italian, and she complained about Italian guys being too prude for anal sex. I had anal sex with two other Italian women who said something similar. It's sad to hear that women in Italy who love anal sex have such a hard time. On the other hand, it provides us guys from abroad with anal-starved Italian beauties :D "

Have you heard the one about a girl from a small Italian village who meets a Greek lad?
They fall in love, she is holding onto her virginity until marriage, so they set a date the following week.
The girl's mother gives her a warning about Greek men and how they like to do things differently in the bedroom.

So they have been married for almost a year now, having exciting and satisfying sex most nights when one night he says that maybe they should try a different way to have sex.
She yells out "No, no, no, you're not going in there" and her husband says "But darling, don't you want to have children?"

:mrgreen:

Awesomeness, @luv2play45 :D :!:

That's the way I like it...