A question for the givers

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: A question for the givers

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:54 pm

My first wife was an anal virgin. It felt special being the one who used her ass for the first time. But she never could really give her ass a 100%. She tried so hard. But it just never worked very well.

But many years later, after the divorce, my then girlfriend already had her ass fucked by her ex. So fucking her was so easy. She took my cock as well in her ass as she did in her pussy. And to be honest, I preferred it over a virgin ass.

My current girlfriend also had plenty of anal sex with her ex and loves having her ass fucked. We do it every day. She so great to assfuck. Even takes me in without lube if I want to. Have really long anal sessions with her and she just never stops moaning. I love it.

Anal virginity is not a plus in my experience.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hdean667

Post by hdean667 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:21 pm

All but one of my anal lovers was an anal virgin.

All but two of them loved it right off the bat. The only one who didn't come to love it was way back. She had a lot of hang ups and I really was not experienced enough to know how to make her really want it.

The other who didn't love it right off is my current (hopefully my last) GF. For her the initial penetration was a little uncomfortable. When we got going she tells me it felt good but not orgasmic. For about the first month we were together we would start with vaginal. She would have an orgasm. Then we would switch to anal. I always went slow with her and so our anal sessions tended to last about 45 minutes to an hour until I got my orgasm. After about a month of this she had her first anal orgasm. We did vaginal maybe two more times before she decided to go AO. That was almost 3 years ago.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:36 am

DonutHole wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:58 pm
Ffluffy wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:19 am
Huh, all of them? Jk. Funny enough, I've never been with a vaginal virgin, but was the one to introduce all my girlfriends to anal sex. Of, I think, half a dosen partners, a couple struggled with it, one loved it from the first time, and others started out indifferent. No correlation between the introduction and the outcome though: the girl who struggled the most became an anal fanatic many years later, and one girl who took it easy confessed to me like half a year later that she doesn't like it at all.

Interesting, I wonder if the one who struggled the most secretly found it very erotic? My first few times putting a dildo in my butt were very uncomfortable, but I kept coming back to it until I loved it because I enjoyed the taboo aspect.

My wife was actually an anal virgin when we met. Ironically she was the only girl I have had anal with that never had anal before. She took it very rough, meaning it was hard to get in, and she never really acted like she liked it expect for a few choice times. Years later she admitted to me that she actually really likes it and that she gets very wet from anal. Yes it does hurt her, but like you I think she really enjoys the taboo aspect.