Accidental slip into her pussy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Quebass

Accidental slip into her pussy

Post by Quebass » Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am

Have any other AO people had this happen? We were banging a way in her ass missionary position and during some long strokes my cock slipped into her pussy. My gosh we both looked at each other in amazement. Lol what's that doing in there was the look in her eyes. After a bit of giggling she guided it back into her ass, I must admit I did enjoy how wet it was in there!!! :shock:

Backdoorlover

Re: Accidental slip into her pussy

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:30 am

Since I was with my girlfriend for 2 months we started doing anal and assfucked every day since. That’s almost 7 months now.

In the first months there has been two occasions that I was assfucking her hard. In that moment of mutual heat I slipped out, but managed to shove it back in just in time to shoot my load… in her pussy. Not even aware of it.

After that we did a few ass to pussy fucks by choice and we loved it. It has a nice feeling to it to switch holes.

Nevertheless on 22nd of december we decided to try anal only. And it works wonders for us. She gets so horny when I shove it straight in her ass and she moans almost from the moment my cock is in her asshole. And now if I slide to her pussy (happened recently) she goes “aaah no !” And guides it back into her asshole.

The best thing is. We both do not miss pussysex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:30 am

Ya, I put this on a similar thread; but we got into ATP that way. Hot, steamy anal in the dark of the night and on a couple of different occasions I accidentally slipped into her pussy. One time I slipped in there and finished off in the pussy and we fell asleep. In the morning I went to the loo and had some brown on my dick. We though an infection might result, as that is what THEY tell you will happen. Nothing came of it. We decided it was very freeing to be able to go from ass to pussy if we wanted, so we started to do it on purpose agreeing that if an infection resulted we would stop doing it. But that was years ago and no infection or any issue ever resulted from going ass to pussy. We are mostly anal now, but it is nice to pull it out of the ass and slowly ease it in the pussy for a few strokes. It might be down to body chemistry and vary from person to person, but the proof is in the pudding as they say. If anyone fancied trying it they would have to be prepared to deal with the consequences and get some antibiotics if needed. There is a thread recently from a guy who gets UTIs when he has anal sex, that is such a shame for him, maybe it's just the way he is; and maybe some can go ATP and it's fine and others it's not fine. Would be interesting to see a poll on who has gone ATP and who it's been fine for and who got an infection and who does/did it as a regular thing.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Same thing has happened to us, especially in missionary… our favorite anal position.

A year ago while staying at a friends house, we both got drunk and started messing around in the guest bedroom. We didn’t have toys or lube. I should have known better, but she wanted me in her ass and pussy so I obliged. She got a UTI.

We’ve been anal only for almost 4 years, but once in a great while, she’ll ask me to fuck her pussy. After a few minutes she’ll ask for anal sex. There’s really nothing better.