I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
ANALyzer1

Re: I only hard anal sex with my girlfriend ,Who likes rough anal?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:14 am

PeachShaped wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:24 pm
I like to have a long warm up and then I like to be fucked like it's the last night of our lives. The warm glow of my used hole will make me smile all day.

Do you love the feeling of your BOOTY HOLE 🕳 like it's stretched out and opened afterwards?

ANALyzer1

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:27 am

Lisalovesanal wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:08 pm
I like to feel like my arsehole has been well and truly obliterated. When we first started AO, hubby would ease his cock in until he was practically in all the way then slowly build up speed and force and I’d always end up begging him to go harder. Now with so much stretching and AO fucking there no need for easing or build up. He just goes for it and the harder the better for me.

Wow just love the way you described your ASS. I'm sure your BOOTY HOLE 🕳 has been resized by now which is great because you're always going to be ready for some rough ANAL sex.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:56 pm

She likes it harder and I like it deeper, so sometimes when we fuck she says “harder” and I say “deeper”. I feel I’m deepest in her ass when she’s in missionary with her legs pulled up by her head. Curious what others think the best position is for deepest penetration.

Nov111959

Post by Nov111959 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:48 pm

The wife never liked anal, I been working on her, now the bitch cums every time I fuck her ass.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:09 am

A few months ago I would have said this wasn’t me and my woman. But now we too had some nice hard anal fucks and felth how it improved the intensity. Not always, we’re not young people anymore. But now and then we love fucking hard. For like 5 minutes cause I can’t handle longer 🤣☝🏻

But really, assfucking her hard feels amazing. Simply the matter that I can assfuck her this hard is fantastic. And the fact that while I do so, she moans like crazy makes the experience even better.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:07 am

When you’re in tune with your partner you’ll know how deep and hard you can fuck. In my opinion, age has little to do with how intensely we fuck. We’re in our 60’s and have “film worthy” anal sex sessions. Anal play always helps warm her up for intense pounding. Four years ago when she experienced mind blowing anal orgasms, we became anal only. “Rough anal” for us is hard and deep penetration as opposed to slapping and choking. To each his or her own, but we normally start slow with me inching my cock in her ass then pulling out and slowly reinserting before we start the hard, fast, and deep penetration.

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Me for sure
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:44 am

At first when I start to go in, my wife has a lot of trouble loosening up and letting me in. So it's a process. But once I get and can get started I can be very rough and it makes her pussy very wet. My favorite movie is to go all the way in and all the way out as I fuck her. This usually happens near the end when I'm getting close to cumming. But yes, for me rough anal is the only kind of anal.

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:07 pm

At first we start off slow but after a while and adding lube to the anus we do a very strong anal cowgirl, I feel my anus and my boyfriend's penis sync up to have a hard anal ride, we have communication while doing it about how to get along , sometimes we slow down again if he feels like he is going to cum, and then we do it hard and fast again, sometimes he cums in my ass but sometimes he wants to cum in my mouth, so I take the dick out of my anus and he puts it in my mouth it feels great to feel like after a good anal he empties his balls into my mouth

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:20 am

We do it various ways, but rough is good. Lately I have been starting with no lube at all, can't really get in like that, but I rub and push and tease. She tells me I need lube so I offer her my cock to suck. Now I can get into her first sphincter and after a little while she will want to lube me more, so I pull out for her to suck. We make slow love wit her going ass to mouth when she wants more lube, until I am balls deep, by which time she will have started self lubricating with ass mucus. She she will want it harder and rough, she likes to take me as deep as I can go, slamming into her, moving legs and position to find the deepest position.