How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:47 am

I searched but can’t seem to find a topic on this.

So since I asked my girlfriend if I could assfuck her, we have done it nearly every day. In the beginning we started in her pussy and went to her ass at some point. Since 22nd of dec we always gone straight to her ass an only had anal sex. Since then we do it almost every day of even more if the mood is right.

For more then a decade I fantasized about having anal sex daily, but I told myself it’s only a fantasy and no woman even wants that. I was wrong. My current woman wants it and loves it. She looks foreward to her daily assfuck. And me too, goes without saying I guess 😁

So how is it with you and your partner ? How many times a week do you assfuck ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Re: How many times a week do you have anal sex ?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:37 am

Whenever we get the chance, but it really varies. Daily when possible. Sometimes we might not get the chance for a day or two; but then other times twice in a day. Or if we are having a one off anal challenge of some sort then maybe three or more, but that is just occasionally.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:19 pm

Usually it's 4-5 times/week with multiple partners. I have about 3 FWBs and some one-offs. On an average I week meet up 1 day of the week and fuck 2-3 sessions. If I'm really horny could be 4-5 separate assfucking sessions in just one day/night. It's nice to fuck and cum with my first orgasm and then take my time when I'm hard again for the second round.

In theory, I'd prefer to have anal daily. With work, timing, energy, can't be everyday. Perhaps if I had a live-in gf you bet I'd be assfucking as much as possible. Most I've done with is three days straight and its definitely something I could get used to.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:52 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:47 am
For more then a decade I fantasized about having anal sex daily, but I told myself it’s only a fantasy and no woman even wants that. I was wrong. My current woman wants it and loves it. She looks foreward to her daily assfuck. And me too, goes without saying I guess 😁

Congratulations Backdoor lover. Like my wife and I, you have discovered that anal sex seems to raise a woman's libido. When we first got married, my wife and I had sex three or four times a week. Of course, it was to be expected, I was 19, and she was 18. Then, about a year later, we discovered anal sex and our frequency of intercourse increased to about four to five times a week. Like you, we would start by having vaginal sex, then progress to having anal. We maintained that average for many years, even as we got older. Over time the length of time we had vaginal sex continually decreased and the length of time we had anal increased, until vaginal sex seemed like a perfunctory act. Then, in 2006, my wife asked me if I would mind skipping vaginal sex and just having anal. Since then, it's been a rare day we don't have anal sex. Even in our fifties, we continue to have anal sex pretty much every day.

In 2019, we took an anal challenge to have anal sex every day for a year (at least 365 times in a year). Although we had some life challenges that year that didn't make sex every day possible (flu, family with health issues, etc), including nearly a month when my wife was away helping take care of her mother, we ended up having anal sex more than 365 times. When I told the wife we didn't have to worry about the challenge after she returned from her mother's, she wouldn't hear of it and more than made up for it by having anal sex twice a day on most days throughout the rest of the year, pushing us over the top.

The funny thing is, we have continued to have anal sex at an average pace of more than once a day since then. Oh, sure, there're days we don't have sex, but there are more days in which we have sex more than once. How many fifty-somethings having boring old vaginal sex can claim that? Last weekend we took a "nap" in the afternoon, meaning we had anal sex in the spoons position then took an actual nap. That night we had anal sex in the missionary position off the side of the bed, in which I pounded her ass for nearly 30 minutes while she had multiple orgasms while crying out, "Oh god, oh god, oh god." Then, at 2:00 in the morning I awoke to her sucking my cock, and she rode me with her ass to another orgasm. When we awoke the next morning, we snuggled for a bit, then had anal in the spoons position again. She finished before me, but finished me off by sucking my cum and ass juice covered cock clean.

As an aside, my wife has come to really enjoy ass to mouth (ATM). Prior to our discovery of anal sex, she performed a lot of oral sex. She's always enjoyed the taste of my cum even to the point of getting off several times to me cumming down her throat. After we discovered anal sex, oral became a precursor or occasional fill in. Then, three or four years ago she agreed to try ATM. She's pretty much always clean, but my wife's ass produces a kind of thick white cream that has an earthy smell. Coupled with my cum, she really seems to get off on the taste of this. I've come to the realization that, if we have anal sex several times in a short period of time, she does more ATM. It wasn't until recently I noticed this and could only assume it was due to the taste of my previously deposited load on my cock. I told her one of my fantasies was to have her push my cum out of her ass onto my cock and suck it. She then mounted me in the cowgirl position and rode me to mutual orgasm. When my cock popped out of her ass, felt the mixture of my warm cum and her ass cream flow out of her ass onto my cock. She immediately dismounted and began cleaning my cock with her mouth. As she did, she turned her ass toward me and I began fingering her now relaxed ass hole. As I did, she had a rare squirting orgasm. Now it's pretty much a given that, if she's in cowgirl position, this will be the final result.

I wish you many more years of anal to cum.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:20 am

Once a week on average. Work & kids make any more very difficult. Also I don't want to break my toys. ;)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:09 pm

Once to twice a week for us. Once in a while we take a “fuckation” at a local hotel or long weekend trip and have anal sex 2 or 3 times a day. We’re in our 60’s and I’d have anal more often, but she feels the need to go through the enema ritual which can take hours to prep. She also told me she’s afraid if we do it more often, she’ll stop experiencing the mind blowing anal orgasms she has. It’s all good.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:17 am

I would say 3 to 5 times a week we have sex so that would be same in the bottom but sundays we always do anal in morning but tend to have sex at night at times too.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:43 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:09 pm
Once in a while we take a “fuckation”

Hahaha, yes we take those too sometimes :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:31 am

Yeah we spend the night in a plane and I fucked her ass 3 times that day. It’s nice to build up the tension till I go nuts.

This summer we are going on a beach vacation. She wants to wear thong bikini’s for the first time in her life. I support that 😆

I think there will be multiple anal fucks per day. Just shove it in her ass and enjoy the sensation. She is an absolute anal slut, she loves anal stimulation like I never thought was possible. Our anal only adventure has only made those feelings grow stronger. She moans from the second I’m in her asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:08 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:43 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:09 pm
Once in a while we take a “fuckation”

Hahaha, yes we take those too sometimes :D

Oh yeah, me and my lover have done this too, then we pretty much sleep, eat, clean, fuck 24/7 and anal/oral all the way. It's amazingly sweet.