Asshole Retention

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
assluv

Asshole Retention

Post by assluv » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:15 am

If you're older, and you've been plugging along nicely now with medium (glass, steel) items, is it more difficult for the anal muscles to contract sufficiently to hold a small plug? After all, older isn't necessarily better (more flexible). Comments?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Asshole Retention

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:17 pm

This is very similar to your plug retention post.

My wife has been wearing plugs at least several hours a day for a few years now. If we're going to be staying in all evening, she usually puts in a medium glass or silicone plug in the evening, several hours prior to us having sex. If we're going to be out and about in the evening, she usually puts her large (which is actually more like a small medium) nJoy plug in, as it's the most comfortable for her to walk around with and for extended wear.

Most nights, after sex, she's been wearing her nJoy plug for sleeping. Interestingly enough, she was never much into morning sex until sleeping with this plug.

If anything, her anal retention strength has increased. Let me explain. A couple of years ago she felt like she was too loose. Although I thought she was as tight as ever, she insisted she was not. We got her a small-ish glass plug with a very gradual taper and used silicone lube with it. She had to consciously hold it in, or it would slip out. She wore this at least a couple of hours a day while standing or moving (doing house chores, working around the yard, etc). Within a couple of weeks we both noticed a difference. This is what started her daily plug wear. Although the plugs she wears now have much more of a taper, the time she spent trying to retain that small plug trained her ass to grip whatever plug she has in.