Curious about AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
jessica777

Curious about AO

Post by jessica777 » Mon May 30, 2022 3:00 pm

hi im jessica and im 18 (turning 19 shortly). while exploring my sexuality as a teen i realized that i love anal. but im afraid theres not much i can do as i live with my family (who is very religious and judgemental) and constantly go through my things. so i cannot own toys. so I figured i’d check out some forums online and do a lil experimenting here until i’m able to move out. the only reason i’m still with my family as of now is because im currently in university and trying to save money.

but anyways, i’m not 100% sure if anal only is for me but i would like to learn more. feel free to add me or dm me :)

basic info about me:
- i turn 19 in june
- i live in the u.s.
- i’m 5’4
- i’m a virgin

jessica777

Re: Curious about AO

Post by jessica777 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Thank you so much! You’re so kind :)

funbuckets85

Post by funbuckets85 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:53 pm

Hi Jessica. I'm religious myself. Sucks how a lot of religious people are judgemental. Sometimes they forget that we are human. Hey no judgement here welcome to the community.

sharwick@comcast.net

Post by sharwick@comcast.net » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:11 am

Your parents might be ok with it if you're saving vaginal for marriage

Analconda

Post by Analconda » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:54 am

Hello Jessica,
Anal it does not hurt anyone.
You have your needs and deserve for some pleasure.

Good luck,
When You want talk, please write me private massage :D

doris

Post by doris » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi Jessica,
welcome, i know how you feel, when i was young and lived with my parents i had no toys as well. I used every kind of object as a toy. I stuffed really weird things up my ass. Candles i used pretty much because you get candles in different shapes and sizes. One of my first anal plugs was a knob of a cabinet.
Do

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:17 pm

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for being open and honest about your situation. It takes courage to feel safe enough to share something so sensitive in an effort to obtain more helpful information.

It's kind of funny that about 100+ years ago and back even further, many girls were taught to save themselves for their husbands, so while it was preferred they remain chaste, anal sex was an option explained to them, along with oral. Not every family was so forthright with such beliefs.

All that being said, I know a lot of people who started exploring their anal pleasures while living at home with prudish parents who might not provide the proper level of privacy to their teen children, often going through their things or walking into a bedroom without notice. This makes it difficult, to say the least. One thing most said was the easiest was in the bathroom, particularly the shower, for earlier experiences, often using fingers or even fruit or vegetables (bananas, cucumbers, zucchini, etc.), then getting rid of it afterwards so there's nothing for probing parents to find.

However, if doing this, please make sure you protect yourself by making sure you clean yourself and the item to be inserted first, and there are no rough edges or ends that can scratch your sensitive and vulnerable insides that can cause injury. Nothing could be more embarrassing than having your parents take you to the emergency room due to such an incident.

While you still reside at home, you may find some items that appear innocuous enough that your parents won't suspect anything, unless you start collecting dozens of phallic shaped items in a short period of time. One person I know started "collecting" items they used exclusively for their anal sexual pleasures that they could keep out in the open without anyone suspecting anything, and they said it was particularly arousing to them when people would admire one or more of them, not knowing why they were purchased, where they'd been and how they'd really been enjoyed most.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and can completely relate to your situation. Stay safe, have fun, and good luck!
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:55 am

Hi Jessica, I am a believer, but hopefully not 'religious'. I am glad @funbuckets85 also commented. If you have discovered you like anal fun, then great :) . There is no way Adam didn't give Eve a back rub and think, hmm I wonder what it will feel like if I ease it in there. My wife and I were almost AO for a few years.

Markus

Post by Markus » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:22 am

A thick round stubby screwdriver can be a great anal toy and handles come in various sizes but as said no sharp edges or ridges. I have a specific screwdriver that realy opens me up to the point the feeling is too intense but its an amazing feeling and me pre cum quickly.
Certain plastic bottles are great for anal play, recently i read there are so well designed silicone dog toys that have been used for anal play and prostate play.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:54 am

Hey there 👋
I would just like to suggest you go get yourself a tub of coconut oil...tell them it's for you skin
Try to find a stash can. Go to a pot shop or look on Amazon but find a box or puzzle box box that they can't figure out. And get the pure plug or something high quality and wear it out all the time so even if they do snoop they never find anythin lol

The grocery store is your friend a cucumber is probably the best lol or go to a sex shop and ask for stealth toys. My friend had a hairbrush with a dildo handle... I didn't even see it till she showed me lol but they do have products for moms to hide their dildo from the kids. And some novelties are usable too

But if I still had my virginity I would keep my hymen and just be anal only... Even try to have kids just try to make a tiny spot to get the semen in and go for csection
The idea of an unused pussy is so hot I sometimes think about getting my hymen replaced. Don't just go popping that... There may be some ao guy out there for you that would worship your hymen and honestly piv sex was ok but oh boy I think it's a waste of time now. Wish I had been more open to it at your age but back then virginity was like a disease you had to get rid of. No one took you seriously if you were a virgin.
Now it's different.
And there is so much between oral (deepthroating is a fun thing to try to do) and anal that I really don't even want my vag penetrated anymore and I find it takes away from my anal pleasure. But I squirt from anal like in a minute or 2 and just keep enjoying more orgasms where clit and vag gets too sensitive to keep using after those orgasms. Also post orgasm crash doesn't happen with anal.

Hope to hear of your future success with your home and privacy and hopefully you keeping your vaginal virginity intact
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P