Don't go anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Quebass

Don't go anal only

Post by Quebass » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:22 am

After going anal only my girlfriend started to play with me. She loved having her ass fucked to a point and then she started licking my ass and slowly began to take my ass with fingers and toys. Step by step now she doesn't touch my cock and makes me cum by fucking me with a dildo.
Even in the morning when I have morning glory my cock is so hard, so she makes me sit on the dildo until I cum. Now she spreads her ass and just touches my balls. If she's horney she also sildes her ass on a didlo and together we cum.
She enjoys watching my hard cock bouncing up and down and I love watching her pussy and clit hard spread open.

Backdoorlover

Re: Don't go anal only

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat May 07, 2022 9:46 am

No way I would ever stop assfucking my woman. This may work for you, but to me anal only is all about my cock in her ass. Penetrating her little hole is what blows my mind and she knows it.

For me it’s so that I want her to be a bit submissive and let me use her. In your case you are the submissive one and your wife uses you. To each their own joy 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

varshaviack

Post by varshaviack » Sun May 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Don't know if something is wrong with me, but reading that story just made me hard... Would love to have such relationship and sex focused on our both assholes

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:32 am

Quebass wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:22 am
After going anal only my girlfriend started to play with me. She loved having her ass fucked to a point and then she started licking my ass and slowly began to take my ass with fingers and toys. Step by step now she doesn't touch my cock and makes me cum by fucking me with a dildo.
Even in the morning when I have morning glory my cock is so hard, so she makes me sit on the dildo until I cum. Now she spreads her ass and just touches my balls. If she's horney she also sildes her ass on a didlo and together we cum.
She enjoys watching my hard cock bouncing up and down and I love watching her pussy and clit hard spread open.

wow, it sounds like a dream for me!! I'd love to have such a sexual relationship with my girlfriend...and hopefully this will lead to us getting assfucked by real cocks together

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:44 pm

You have a unique and amazing way to make love. Both of you using your sex organs instead of your reproductive organs. That's the way to go. ;)

And still together, cumming together, holding each other , kissing and cuddling in a pure AOL to both of you.

It's so beautiful.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:23 pm

How do you come to an conclusion only because your experience went in a unique way, hence everyone else would be the same? With just one individual self experience isn't enough to compute the totality. It's like saying I'm have allergies toward dairy hence every one , don't consume dairy. Because your topic says your situation went in a different way so everyone shouldn't do it?
I'm confuse.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:43 am

@Juliet it’s sarcasm. He actually loves it and therefor says not to donit or you might get hooked too.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:43 am
@Juliet it’s sarcasm. He actually loves it and therefor says not to donit or you might get hooked too.

Ohhhhhh
Sowwyy😁