Deciding for anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Theresa

Deciding for anal only

Post by Theresa » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:51 am

As I have written in my introduction, I am in an anal only relationship with my boyfriend.
I did however never considered it to be my choice but it just did not matter to me and I want to do everything to make him happy.

But after I joined this forum things have changed a little. I was messaging with some other members and they convinced me, to also stop vaginal masturbation and to self-consciously decide for anal only.
It feels very strange for me to take an own decision, but it also feels exciting. :)

I now just hope that my boyfriend never wants to use my vagina for anything, because I do not want to say no to him (and I probably could not do it either).

Ozzy

Re: Deciding for anal only

Post by Ozzy » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:45 pm

Anal only isn't an ideology, it's just a preference. Remember that vaginal sex is still required if someday you decide you want to be a mother. What's up with these guys? Do they get excited to convince someone random from the internet to turn exclusively anal only? I don't have such a perversion, thanks, and I respect vaginal sex. It actually doesn't bother me if someone does vaginal or does only vaginal. I would rather not get too radical with this.

Theresa

Post by Theresa » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:45 pm
What's up with these guys?

Actually it were girls not guys :D

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:14 pm

Okay! Anyway, I think anal only is something you got to do if you actually feel you are this way. You can't force yourself to be something you are not, that's the point. And I also won't like to see this escalate into a crusade against vaginal sex.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:36 pm

My wife and I have been anal only for more than 4 years, but that doesn’t mean her pussy is ignored. During anal play I pull and rub her clit which causes her to squirt. During anal penetration she uses a vibrator as it enhances her experience, although she tosses the vibrator aside when she feels her anal orgasm coming.

If touching your clit and pussy during anal sex doesn’t bother your partner, I say do what makes you feel best. Some members strictly eliminate the pussy entirely, but I’ll say most probably don’t. What if your boyfriend wants to play with your clit and pussy? I say this is something you should decide
Together.

In my opinion you can play with your pussy and clit during foreplay (the appetizer) and enjoy anal penetration by your boyfriend (the main course) and still say you’re anal only. I guess desert might be a second round of anal sex! This is my opinion which others here may disagree with. Go with what you and your boyfriend want… not just what others say.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:12 pm

Colt has a point, don't abdicate all vaginal stimulation. All women I've been with love to have oral on them..... Or having their pussies touched. Speaking for myself, I'll do anything with a pussy.... except insert my cock in there :lol:

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:41 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:12 pm
Colt has a point, don't abdicate all vaginal stimulation. All women I've been with love to have oral on them..... Or having their pussies touched. Speaking for myself, I'll do anything with a pussy.... except insert my cock in there :lol:

We both feel the same way. She enjoys oral sex with a toy in her ass. It’s been a long time, but every once in a while she’ll want vaginal sex and quickly ask for it in her ass. She’s a squirter so it’s hard to ignore her pussy with a toy or cock in her ass.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:52 pm

My girlfriend is very keen on making me cum. So she rarely touches herself while assfucking. It happens but we’re talking like once in two weeks. I use her clit if the anal sex doesn’t make her cum. Cause she makes me cum every day with ass and mouth. So I want to make her cum too. And ignoring her pussy would strongly reduce her orgasms. Why in earth would I do that ?

And on the other hand if I would choose to ignore her pussy she wouldn’t even mind. Her only goal is my orgasm. Feeling me shooting in her ass is all she wants. 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:00 am

It can be fun to deny the pussy or the clit of all stimulation, and some do this as an ongoing discipline. We have done that for a time and in another season we may spend a lot of time stimulating the vagina. Currently we are having more vaginal sex than we have done for years and we are also enjoying fisting her vagina - she has got really into this lately. Another time in the past we even punished the pussy and clit with a small riding crop and we may do that again some time. It is interesting deny the vagina all stimulation other than punishment with spanking. So for us there are seasons of things. It can be fun to be very disciplined and focussed for time; but then we also like the freedom to say nothing is ruled out; but by definition, not ruling anything out includes the ability to rule tings out :lol:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:45 am

Yeah come to think of it.

We’ve also had many occasions where I was assfucking her missionary. Pussy completely exposed. Then I saw her hand move to her clit but she pulled away herself, refused to touch her clit because she wanted to concentrate on the anal joy.

Seeing her pulling away from her clit was supersexy. Merely the idea she only wanted to have her ass stimulated is superhot.

Everyone must do what feels good for them. And have fun in the proces. Like you, Theresa, you seem like a girl with strong submissive feelings. Wanting to please your boyfriend comes first. That’s perfectly okay.

I never had a woman before who focussed on my orgasm more then her own. Let me tell you it’s breathtaking feeling her work that asshole and her mouth to increase my sexual joy. Doing ass to mouth, giving me amazing blowjobs just for fun. All to make me enjoy the sex to the max.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥