smell of ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mxzer

smell of ass

Post by mxzer » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:47 am

so i was just wondering if anyone loves the smell of their partners anus for me there is something so intoxicating about. so much so sometimes i find myself waking in the night to run my finger around in my wifes ass cheeks & ass just to be able to smell my finger all the next day.

Rimmer

Re: smell of ass

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:23 am

Ya, I love to bury my face in my wife's ass, sucking, licking and kissing it. it smells and tastes great. Yes I like the smell of her on my fingers and as in other threads on hear I like to keep her scent on my cock. I will wash my hands after sex as it is only fair regarding the other people I may come in contact with during the day, but I don't wash my cock after sex. The smell and taste is there for her later on or the next day. I do wash it if I am having a shower or a general wash for general hygiene. But I don't wash my cock just because we have had sex. It would be like washing the flavour of a strip of gum before you pop it in your mouth. I am not into farts as some are but the smell of her anus is just fine.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:47 pm

Everything about anal play and sex excites the senses… the smells, tastes, sounds, visuals, and of course the feeling of her sphincter circling my cock. The entirety of the experience is why we love anal so much.

Personally for me, the visual of watching her anal orgasm with my cock in her ass is the best. Probably why my favorite position is missionary. Her most intense anal orgasms happen when I fuck her doggy style. Both of us prefer the deepest penetration which missionary and doggy both provide.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:21 am

This is definitely a thing for me but what I have discovered through some research is it’s all pheromones. Some girls ass and pussy smell is just mind melting and that’s because most of a woman’s pheromones come out in their ass and pussy. That’s why you come across some girls who are clean but you just don’t like their smell down there because your not a match with pheromones.

Also this is actually what got me into anal. Lol. When I was in secondary school I was in a rare joined PE lesson. (Went to an all boys school) in this PE lesson our sister school (all girls school) came and joined the our PE lessons. PE was always at the end of the day and I always hated it because it stank in that gym. But this time was different lol. We did push ups then transitioned to sit up then transition to squats. The girl in front of me. She was sweating with a wet patch on her big ass and then the smell hit me. My teenage mind turned to mush lol. That’s officially when my ass obsession began. It was sweet and sour at the same time lol. And gave me an instant tent. Embarrassing. Lol.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:42 pm

I love my girl's smell and i love my girl's taste and I love how she feels when she is squeezing my cock or when she is tasting her ass and I can taste and smell if off her lips.

Of course I love it!

mxzer

Post by mxzer » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:56 pm

thanks for the input everyone glad to hear im not the only one who really enjoys the taste & smells of anal play

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:42 pm

I am very oral, so the smells, tastes and texture are all a turn on for me. Love rimming and always try and include it as part of giving a blow job. Especially like hairy bums and also like to french an arse hole. I find it very arousing.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:26 pm

I love my wife's taste and smell. I can feel the taste of my on cum in her lovehole when I clean it with my tongue. It makes me so horny...

When she fart's or poop's there is always a strong smell of sperm. One part of me is always with her, inside her wherever she goes ;)

It is so bonding.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.