I finally did it, I finally pulled her hair !

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

I finally did it, I finally pulled her hair !

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 pm

For months now I felt the need to pull my woman’s hair while I assfucked her, but I never felth we were in the right moment. And for some reason I needed to feel the moment was right.

Last sunday I mounted her without any prep. We were kissing and I got hard, I needed her asshole. So I roled her on her belly, lubed her with coconut oil and shoved my hard cock up her ass. She moaned from entry on. Got very horny very fast. While I fucked her belly down the totally gave into it. She loves to let me use her as my fucktoy. She’s submissive and loves the whole feeling of being taken up the ass while my weight pins her down.

To me it’s also one of the best positions because I love using her as if she’s not allowed to leave. I do make her my fucktoy and she will never stop me.

At some point I could feel how she was edging. She moaned “oooh this is sooo horny” between indistinguisable sounds. So
I pulled her with me on her side to continue in spoon position. Right away her hand was on her clit to rub it. This was it, this was the moment. I could just feel it !

I grabbed her hair, gently. Her moans got harder in a second. So I grabbed her hair harder and pulled her head back, really pulled to make her feel she needed to please my cock with her ass before she was allowed to leave. And man, that hairpulling drove her over the edge in seconds. She came hard, convulsing body and panting heavily. And then that amazing, big smile to tell me how incredible this experience was.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Re: I finally did it, I finally pulled her hair !

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:55 am

Haha, I like hair pulling. I like to wrap it right round my hand and back and use it like a bridle

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:13 am

It wasn't something that I felt comfortable with right away, but my lover encouraged me and now it is part of our sexual encounters regularly. I have to say I really developed a taste for it too.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:42 am

My wife, mrs Canassman, loves the hair pulling too. I was clueless about how much she loves it and also found it hard to remember to do this for her. But really sets her off and enhances sex for her.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:52 pm

Mrs Colt likes it too. We enjoy a dom/sub light relationship in bed. Hair pulls, push her back down when she arches up, and gentle nipple pulls are what I’m calling dom/sub “light”. It works for us.

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:26 pm

Hair pulling has worked on 90+% of the women I have slept with. It is a great way to elevate the game. Start gentle and close to the head then build up pressure. Wrapping it around your hand until your hand is next to their head is the ultimate control tool. ALWAYS pull from the back of the head near the nape!