A PERFECT FIT

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:45 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:02 pm

This reminds me of a great story from the blog about a couple that practiced anal sex before marriage because she had made a virginity pledge. On their wedding night they were so excited to try vaginal sex, but it was a terrible let down.

https://www.analonlylifestyle.blog/2016 ... ty-pledge/

Wow. Our life and journey has a lot in common with the couple in the blog entry. Reading it might help my wife.

I can’t read my wife’s mind of course. And she’s always changing her mind. So here’s my best, for what it’s worth. A big part of my wife’s virginity pledge was fear of pregnancy. And when we finally married, we planned to wait a bit before having a child. Then ahead of our plans, we had a birth control hiccup and she was pregnant. And we love our child btw.

Now she’s very nervous with the vag and birth control. It’s hard for her to overcome her anxiety and enjoy it. The accidental pregnancy confirmed the concerns she’s held for many years and strengthened them.

TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:24 am

I often wonder what would have been if my GF-Wife had agreed to PIV when we first dated. I might have knocked her up as a Freshman.

Instead, our journey to anal only and anal mostly has been a dream come true.

https://www.sex.com/pin/53599317-blonde-anal-sex-gif/

Colt1911
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:48 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 am

TushLuvr wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:24 am
I often wonder what would have been if my GF-Wife had agreed to PIV when we first dated. I might have knocked her up as a Freshman.

Instead, our journey to anal only and anal mostly has been a dream come true.

https://www.sex.com/pin/53599317-blonde-anal-sex-gif/

Missionary anal is the best… eye contact, eye rolling, pussy gushing (wife’s a squirter) and watching her face and hearing her moan when she orgasms. There is simply nothing better.

TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 am

I woke this morning at 5AM with the wood. I looked over and my wife was on her side with her curvy tush facing me. I knew what to do …

https://mobile.twitter.com/celeb_magnat ... 9102346240

I lubed my cock. And I love this moment of anticipation. I slid over next to wifey and pulled her knees up to her stomach. She was half awake but loves to pretend she’s fast asleep. She always plays the innocent role. I pressed my cock on her rosebud. And waited for what I knew was coming. After a minute, her pulsing began. I rubbed the small of her back, pulled her knees to her stomach again. I grabbed her ass cheek and gently spread her. Like magic her rosebud opened and slid down over my cock head. I lingered there, barely penetrating her, to enjoy her pulsing and squeezing. After minutes of ecstasy, her tush settled down. I made my cock twitch - on cue her tush pulsed outward and tightened. This pulled my cock in. I repeated this over and over as I’ve done so many times before. My cock worked in like a good soldier ;) every time is exciting like the first. All the while her tight silky tunnel stretched over my cock head and slid down my shaft in slow motion. Pure bliss.

I reached her inner ring. A tight set of lips held back my cock. As usual, this peaked my arousal and I fought the urge to cum. I pressed for a minute and then pulled back. Pressed and pulled back. I never want this part to end. But suddenly her inner lips parted and settled on my shaft as my head passed through. A moan escaped from innocent sleeping beauty, her pleasure always intensifies as I go deeper.

Most of my shaft was enjoying her tight silky stretching pulsing love tunnel as my cock head ventured deeper into her pillowy colon softness that pushed back everywhere. I bottomed in her tush. Beyond words.

It was my turn to sleep. I drifted in and out till 7AM. My wood came and went and came again. At 7 the alarm went off. Wifey knows the drill. I rolled her from spoon to missionary, up and over with the leg, and gave it to her as she loves best. Shattering orgasms.

https://www.sex.com/pin/57648653-tight- ... issionary/

Colt1911
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:48 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

TushLuvr wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 am
I woke this morning at 5AM with the wood. I looked over and my wife was on her side with her curvy tush facing me. I knew what to do …

https://mobile.twitter.com/celeb_magnat ... 9102346240

I lubed my cock. And I love this moment of anticipation. I slid over next to wifey and pulled her knees up to her stomach. She was half awake but loves to pretend she’s fast asleep. She always plays the innocent role. I pressed my cock on her rosebud. And waited for what I knew was coming. After a minute, her pulsing began. I rubbed the small of her back, pulled her knees to her stomach again. I grabbed her ass cheek and gently spread her. Like magic her rosebud opened and slid down over my cock head. I lingered there, barely penetrating her, to enjoy her pulsing and squeezing. After minutes of ecstasy, her tush settled down. I made my cock twitch - on cue her tush pulsed outward and tightened. This pulled my cock in. I repeated this over and over as I’ve done so many times before. My cock worked in like a good soldier ;) every time is exciting like the first. All the while her tight silky tunnel stretched over my cock head and slid down my shaft in slow motion. Pure bliss.

I reached her inner ring. A tight set of lips held back my cock. As usual, this peaked my arousal and I fought the urge to cum. I pressed for a minute and then pulled back. Pressed and pulled back. I never want this part to end. But suddenly her inner lips parted and settled on my shaft as my head passed through. A moan escaped from innocent sleeping beauty, her pleasure always intensifies as I go deeper.

Most of my shaft was enjoying her tight silky stretching pulsing love tunnel as my cock head ventured deeper into her pillowy colon softness that pushed back everywhere. I bottomed in her tush. Beyond words.

It was my turn to sleep. I drifted in and out till 7AM. My wood came and went and came again. At 7 the alarm went off. Wifey knows the drill. I rolled her from spoon to missionary, up and over with the leg, and gave it to her as she loves best. Shattering orgasms.

https://www.sex.com/pin/57648653-tight- ... issionary/

You should write erotic novels. Kinda nailed the experience though. Does your wife squirt during anal? The first time that happened, It was like hitting the anal jackpot

TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:41 am

Wifey is not a squirter. She acts like an innocent princess most of the time. But when I pound away to bring her to climax, she’s a world class moaner.

TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:24 am

Woke up in the middle of the night with wood. But I had an early start at work and needed to sleep. Darn. I glazed her rosebud with the pre-cum dripping from my cock. And I went back to sleep.

I like to glaze her rose with pre-cum or spit day and night, especially in public if I can pull her into a room.

Colt1911
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:48 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:44 pm

TushLuvr wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:41 am
Wifey is not a squirter. She acts like an innocent princess most of the time. But when I pound away to bring her to climax, she’s a world class moaner.

I wish my wife was a little more vocal but right before she has an anal orgasm, she makes a guttural grunting noise that is very erotic. We talk about upping the dirty talk but it’s difficult when it doesn’t “cum” naturally. I have zero complaints about our anal only sex life.

TushLuvr
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:34 am
Gender: Male

Re: A PERFECT FIT

Post by TushLuvr » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:54 pm

I’ve been suggesting we go anal only and give up up the few times per year we do vag. Wifey has been thinking about it and finally gave me an answer. Her decision is to make NO decision :roll:

But until she makes up her mind, she agrees to be anal only! This makes me very excited and aroused deep down.

Post Reply