I will prefer my future man to cum only in my anus

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

I will prefer my future man to cum only in my anus

Post by liesal » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 am

I also don’t like to spend much excess time on oral because I want me time with his dick in my ass

amaizeg

Re: I will prefer my future man to cum only in my anus

Post by amaizeg » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:42 pm

How would you feel about him coming in your mouth after only having been in your ass?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:23 pm

I have to agree with liesal. I give my wife lots of anal play but when it’s time to fuck I have to finish in her ass. We love oral while I toy her ass, but fucking till we both eventually cum is the goal of our sessions. A couple of years ago I pulled out of her ass so she could change positions but I had started to orgasm and she couldn’t change positions fast enough, so wasted orgasm!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:32 pm

My girlfriend loves swallowing my cum. She would love it if I would feed her my cum once a week. But I can’t in a blowjob. Even if I want to I feel I need to assfuck her first. If she goes ass to mouth it’s more likely I will let her taste my cum but without ass to mouth it’s near impossible to me.

I really need to assfuck her to be able to cum. And I love it. Lucky for me she loves going from ass to mouth and does it few times a week at least.

That being said, pumping her ass full of cum is the best feeling ever. She makes me orgasm like no woman before her ever succeeded. The fact that I never have to use her pussy helps a lot. Nothing beats the notion that sex always means anal.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:03 am

I used to cum sooner, but my frenulum tore and that was a very sensitive part of my cock, I could cum just by stroking it. So I am less sensitive now. Also since it tore I can wear my foreskin pulled back and it tends to stay there now mostly; this also has caused me to be less sensitive - which is great as I can have sex for longer, Yay! For this reason I can have a blowjob for quite a long time and then break off to then have sex. One time it would have been either or. I like to let my wife swallow my cum, but I prefer to deposit my cum in her ass. So blowjobs tend to end in sex. However, she has been getting really good at deepthroat lately. She made it her mission to get good at it. So if she is deep throating me I will let her take my cum down her throat. She says it is interesting having all the cum deposited down her throat, bypassing her mouth. So if she is deepthroating me I will let her have my cum - it also feels rally good cumming that way. It is a bit like feeling your cock pass through the colon as it passes the tonsils. Same thing, just from the other end :D

Nioniosss

Post by Nioniosss » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:20 am

Hi,
I am searching for anal only wife. I gonna marry every wife that prefers only anal sex. If there are girls inside, please dm me.

liesal

Post by liesal » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:54 pm

I would do ass to mouth occassionally. Can that cause me to be sick.

liesal

Post by liesal » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:17 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:42 pm
How would you feel about him coming in your mouth after only having been in your ass?

For the right man I would do it. But would prefer he put it back up my butt to cum

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:33 pm

I have a topic about my ass to mouth journey with my beauty. She uses a shallow anal douche every day when she showers. So after at least 30 times ass to mouth there have been no problem.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

liesal

Post by liesal » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:46 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:33 pm
I have a topic about my ass to mouth journey with my beauty. She uses a shallow anal douche every day when she showers. So after at least 30 times ass to mouth there have been no problem.

That is excellent information.
I think I would want it in all my holes then, with primary focus today anal only and some back and forth between my pussy and ass.
Have you ever done that?