If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
onlyanal357

Re: If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Post by onlyanal357 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:51 am

"My name is Peter Parker!" " Oh we're using our super hero names!" I put that to say that is how I feel right now lol. I have my picture up lol. I didn't know we were suppose to hide our identity lol

Popka33

Post by Popka33 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:20 pm

To be honest i don't sure how am I going to react. But i think 🤔 no one is allowed to interfere in my private life.
I'm being fucked in the ass by my husband, if you want to join! we can certainly think about it. That's what my answer would be. I guess 😅🤤

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:52 am

Popka33 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:20 pm
To be honest i don't sure how am I going to react. But i think 🤔 no one is allowed to interfere in my private life.
I'm being fucked in the ass by my husband, if you want to join! we can certainly think about it. That's what my answer would be. I guess 😅🤤

Very amicable of you to be willing to allow others to participate in your fun.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:27 am

Aretino wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:52 am
Popka33 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:20 pm

Very amicable of you to be willing to allow others to participate in your fun.

That’s the best, guys at work would have me take care of their wives. The women would get addicted tho… caused some problems haha