Introducing myself again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
sharedbuttslut

Introducing myself again

Post by sharedbuttslut » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:50 pm

Hello everyone! I wanted to reintroduce myself since I'm finally getting back into the groove of my lifestyle after the virus times and some general life things. I had signed up and then COVID really got going so I kind of stopped dating around.

Here's what I said last time:

I am the female part of an open marriage but as for my part I only allow my partners to use my ass (and mouth). My husband asked me to follow that rule as he wants to own my pussy. Since we are married and I respect him, I agreed.

In my marriage I am also not used vaginally anymore after my husband and I decided that we did not want kids. I love being butt fucked although I do not orgasm from it. My husband allows me one day a month to cum as much as I want. I love it. I spend the whole day stuffing myself with toys and working out my needs. (I saw there were some questions about this on my previous post. As someone pointed out at the time, the orgasm denial factor and just my general expected obedience are big reasons for it. It's very fun for me to have the build up every month to my alloted day.)

Prior to my downtime, I'd been anal only for about 3 years and had been being shared for a little over a year. During the downtime I limited myself to lovers I had been with previously, and admittedly was growing very restless as it is exciting to me to allow new partners to find pleasure with my butthole.

At the time I wrote this before I had been with 23 new men and 3 of them became regulars.

I'm happy to say that just this past weekend I was used by my first new lover in the past 2 years. Super fun to get back to it.
Last edited by sharedbuttslut on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Colt1911

Re: Introducing myself again

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:29 pm

sharedbuttslut wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:50 pm
Hello everyone! I wanted to reintroduce myself since I'm finally getting back into the groove of my lifestyle after the virus times and some general life things. I had signed up and then COVID really got going so I kind of stopped dating around.

Here's what I said last time:

I am the female part of an open marriage but as for my part I only allow my partners to use my ass (and mouth). My husband asked me to follow that rule as he wants to own my pussy. Since we are married and I respect him, I agreed.

In my marriage I am also not used vaginally anymore after my husband and I decided that we did not want kids. I love being butt fucked although I do not orgasm from it. My husband allows me one day a month to cum as much as I want. I love it. I spend the whole day stuffing myself with toys and working out my needs. (I saw there were some questions about this on my previous post. As someone pointed out at the time, the orgasm denial factor and just my general expected obedience are big reasons for it. It's very fun for me to have the build up every month to my alloted day.)

Prior to my downtime, I'd been anal only for about 3 years and had been being shared for a little over a year. During the downtime I limited myself to lovers I had been with previously, and admittedly was growing very restless as it is exciting to me to allow new partners to find pleasure with my butthole.

At the time I wrote this before I had been 23 new men and 3 of them became regulars.

I'm happy to say that just this past weekend I was used by my first new lover in the past 2 years. Super fun to get back to it.

20221129_074032.jpg

Welcome back. Anal is the best.

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:37 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:29 pm
Welcome back. Anal is the best.

Thanks I think so, too.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:19 am

Wow, this is great ) You’re looking awesome by the way 😍 I definitely envy your partners 😁 More photos please! ) Very sweet :3
Anal is the new black.

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:00 am

Pavel wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:19 am
Wow, this is great ) You’re looking awesome by the way 😍 I definitely envy your partners 😁 More photos please! ) Very sweet :3

Glad you like. We shall see.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:08 am

That using, how does it work in your case ?

Is it you who search for sexual contacts or is it your husband ? Is it a hotwife thing or rather a cumslut situation ? Since your husband seems to be in charge over your body, I guess it’s the second.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:48 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:08 am
That using, how does it work in your case ?

Is it you who search for sexual contacts or is it your husband ? Is it a hotwife thing or rather a cumslut situation ? Since your husband seems to be in charge over your body, I guess it’s the second.

Not sure exactly what you mean in regards to 'using' but in my case, my pussy used to be for fucking and my ass is meant to be used to provide pleasure. Plus, I just generally prefer to feel 'used.' Can elaborate more pending clarification.

We're an open marriage, so I'm free to date as I want and so is my husband. Early on there were a couple of guys my husband wanted to have use me as I was getting into being shared. One them has remained one of my regular 'boyfriends.' Not necessarily a hotwife or cuck thing. My husband is into me pleasing others, for sure, but other than our D/s lifestyle there's no outward kink that we play with regarding it. Just anal only for lovers. Guess that leaves cumslut, which, I guess that makes me by process of elimination. :lol:

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:33 pm

Good to see you be active here again. You're definitely sexy. Do you gape when you do anal?

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm

Bigpoutsa wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:33 pm
Good to see you be active here again. You're definitely sexy. Do you gape when you do anal?

If I'm stretched particularly good, yeah. Usually my dates haven't really seemed focused on that particular aspect, but my husband makes me gape when he plays with me. He's spent time opening me up. Not often but it's expected I'm willing when he's feeling playful. Depending on the toys it's either fun or a lot of work. Love the fullness though. The emptiness when I'm really wide, it's almost like a short burst of sadness. Then he shoves the toy back and it feels wonderful. Definitely so much better than when it happens to my pussy.

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:16 pm

sharedbuttslut wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm
Bigpoutsa wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:33 pm

If I'm stretched particularly good, yeah. Usually my dates haven't really seemed focused on that particular aspect, but my husband makes me gape when he plays with me. He's spent time opening me up. Not often but it's expected I'm willing when he's feeling playful. Depending on the toys it's either fun or a lot of work. Love the fullness though. The emptiness when I'm really wide, it's almost like a short burst of sadness. Then he shoves the toy back and it feels wonderful. Definitely so much better than when it happens to my pussy.

That sounds amazing and super hot. I bet it feels amazing when your ass gets full again. I'd definitely gape you if I was in their position.