Anal only Reputation

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Good Anal Girl

Anal only Reputation

Post by Good Anal Girl » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:46 am

I have to share this with you guys!!

So, I know it might sound strange but ultimately this is what I've wanted, what I've craved. Today in class a guy came up to me and said he'd heard from a mate that I was anal only and could he "have a go". So I let him have a go!

We snuck out of class and into the gym changing rooms and I pulled up my skirt. He spit on his hand, rubbed my hole and shoved his cock in. He had one hand on my mouth to keep me quiet and the other gripping my hip. He slammed in, over and over, I groaned through his hand and he unloaded in me. I pulled my skirt down, we snuck back in and I got to feel his cum the rest of class
I'm a pain slut and an anal whore

119 and counting

Bigpoutsa

Re: Anal only Reputation

Post by Bigpoutsa » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:01 am

That sounds so amazing and hot! Where where girls like you when I was in school? Damn lucky guy....

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:33 pm

I've lived on campus for 7 months now and I've made my way through quite a lot of people in the building I'm in. I've made my way through some of the guys in my class too.

In April my challenge to myself is to have anal sex with a new person every day so that reputation is going to come in 😉

119 and counting

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Damn, sounds like you've been super busy!

I wish you luck in achieving your anal goal for April, too bad I can't help to contribute to that number! 8-)

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:28 pm

I've slept my way through a fair few at uni so I'm having to think of ways to find new people!!

119 and counting

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm

Sounds like you're on the hunt for new targets. Have fun!

Too bad I couldn't meet someone like you when I was in school!

By the way, I absolutely love your new signature, it's extremely apt for everything you've told us.

Keep having anal only.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:17 pm

Bigpoutsa wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm

By the way, I absolutely love your new signature, it's extremely apt for everything you've told us.

Keep having anal only.

As they say, I wish I had known then what I know now. As others chased pussy in school, I would have been happy to deliver another type of pleasure.

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:03 am

Bigpoutsa wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm

Keep having anal only.

I think girls grow up scared to have a reputation. Slut is still a dirty word, used by both men and women. I've loved turning that on its head. You want to call me a slut? Yes, I am a slut. I have a lot of sex with a lot of people. I'm 19 and have already had sex with 78 different people. You want to call me a whore? Even better. Do it whilst fucking my arse. It gets me off even more. I take control of my pleasure. I love both men and women. I've had sex with both. I'm a vaginal virgin. I'm anal only. I cum from anal, I squirt from anal. A slut is actually the best thing you can call me 😈

Hehe. Thank you ❤️ I love my new signature too. I love the contrast of studying at uni and then spending every other waking moment thinking about anal, fucking my arse or being fucked and filled with cum

119 and counting

Good Anal Girl

Post by Good Anal Girl » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:05 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:17 pm

As they say, I wish I had known then what I know now. As others chased pussy in school, I would have been happy to deliver another type of pleasure.

I also see myself as delivering another type of pleasure. I love offering my arse to men to get them off

119 and counting

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 am

Good Anal Girl wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:05 am
Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:17 pm

I also see myself as delivering another type of pleasure. I love offering my arse to men to get them off

I see sex as a give and take relationship. This has been discussed here before but I cum hardest when I know I she’s had a least one anal orgasm. I will tease her ass with plugs, toys, fingers, and tongue but I only want her to cum with my cock in her ass. Other men feel the same way while some just want to get off. All I can say is if a woman cums during anal penetration, my orgasm will ALWAYS be more intense. It’s why I could care less about receiving oral sex. Have fun with your threesome! Your next challenge should be double anal.