LGBTQIA+AO

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Should AO be added to LGBTQIA+ to make it LGBTQIA+AO or not?

Yes
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 19

Rimmer

LGBTQIA+AO

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:04 am

Saying hello to Butters and telling him it felt like 'coming out' when I 'admitted' I preferred Anal. And then saying that I guess I am now Anal 'Bi' as I do have a little piv lately for a particular reason/kink. I thought, I have started to refer to my preference for Anal as my sexuality and have also heard others consider it their sexuality, rather than just a preference. We are all different on her and approach it in different ways but are we overlooked, missed out on the list of sexualities should the list go: LGBTQIA+AO??? Maybe not lettered in that order, but should we be represented as a sexuality along with LGBTQIA+? I am just having a laugh here really, but anyone got any thoughts on this, jokingly or seriously?
I've put up a poll with just two options. I know there are people who see it as a kink, others who have medical reasons, others who see it as birth control, many who just prefer it, not forgetting gay guys and then lesbians who are AO and all the reasons not listed here. There will be people who will strongly not want to be associated with LGBTQIA+ and others who may think, "hey, that's an idea, why are we not represented" So just two options on the poll and please express your thoughts in the thread. Also feel free to put up a more comprehensive poll if this gets you thinking.

Gapeseeker

Re: LGBTQIA+AO

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am

Stay away from that hate filled group.

Butters

Post by Butters » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:32 am

Since all letters relate to orientation or gender i personally don't think it's appropriate. As the community promotes sexual freedom and encourages you to live you're fantasies you can feel as a part of it anyway - if you like.

Just be who you are, let other's be who they are and don't unwillingly harm each other - with or without LGBTQ 🤷‍♂️

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:57 am

Two interesting replies. :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:06 am

I voted “no” cause anal only isn’t related to your walk of life.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

shy and horny

Post by shy and horny » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:12 am

I voted no, the reason for this is my sex life is just that mine. I come here because the subject is welcomed and understood. This is very private and intimate and I don’t need to announce it to the world. There is something so fucking sexy knowing that I like being fucked in my ass and no one knows. But that’s just my preference, to each his own.

Peachy V

Post by Peachy V » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:42 am

Gapeseeker wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am

The hate group of humans asking for civil rights? Okay dude.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:02 am

Peachy V wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:42 am
Gapeseeker wrote:

Here in the west these mentally Ill people are attempting indoctrinate our children. These lost the plot add shit after L and G.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:03 am

Peachy V wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:42 am
Gapeseeker wrote:

Should children be reading sex books? And when I say children I mean 6-10 year olds.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:45 am

Hate speech will not be tolerated here.