This is a spectacular forum

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
buttguy

This is a spectacular forum

Post by buttguy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Love this place. Really wish it had a live chat option to. Any one else agree?

Buttguy

prettypink

Re: This is a spectacular forum

Post by prettypink » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:11 pm

buttguy wrote:Love this place. Really wish it had a live chat option to. Any one else agree?

Buttguy

There are some unique characters here that's for sure :) And it's fascinating to see this subject discussed in this way for the first time.

But no to live chat. I need time to compose my words.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:03 pm

prettypink wrote:I need time to compose my words.

You don't know your ABC? :lol:

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 pm

French Lover wrote:
prettypink wrote:I need time to compose my words.

You don't know your ABC? :lol:

You're just too funny FL :roll:

assman99

Post by assman99 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 am

prettypink wrote:But no to live chat. I need time to compose my words.

This. Live chat would detract from forum discussion and I believe many people regress mentally when they use live chat systems and suddenly what was previously mostly-articulate discussions about an adult topic starts to look like teenage sexting.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 10:55 am

Loving this place also. And starting to spend too much time here! I discovered the analonly blog some time ago but being able to communicate with others like this is fantastic. At first I thought it was maybe only a few people who would be into this but thats clearly not the situation.

Would also give a tentative vote for live chat as messaging can be a bit clunky and slow, but its not the end of the world if it can't be done.

CumInAssOnly

Post by CumInAssOnly » Thu May 01, 2014 2:31 pm

I'll just chime in with what everyone else is saying -- love the forum! I'm learning a lot and it's a big inspiration to learn from the experiences of others.

Personally I wouldn't have much use for chat. I wouldn't be opposed to it, I'd just end up ignoring it.

salpecam

Post by salpecam » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 am

perhaps devotees of anal sex chat should just hook up on skype or YIM and just arrange the occasion on here rather than using this site to actually run the chat

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:50 pm

I know I'm probably a little obsessed at the moment, but I still love this forum. I guess I go through phases, and after a break from here find myself back daily checking for updates. Its growing slowly, but honestly, I would have thought this place would be heaving as I'm convinced the interest is out there. Do these things just take time to establish and for word to get around?
This place has been invaluable for me in both practical advice and also that sense of belonging, and so I'm now making real progress which is benefitting both myself and my girlfriend.

Thanks eveyone!