The new guy

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
prettypink

Re: The new guy

Post by prettypink » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 am

myttia wrote: Does it preclude clit stimulation too?

Errr, why would it? Clit stimulation feels pretty damn good.

I should say, I do, and have done anal without, and it in itself is still a a pleasure, but I like to cum too.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:19 am

afx wrote:Is sounds like you two have an amazing bond, I bet sex has been intense since you committed to AO.

Yes we do. But I think that would have been so AO or not. You can't have a great relationship without good sex, but good sex doesn't make a great realtionship.

And by the way, we've been AO more or less from the start.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 am

prettypink wrote: We continue to be happy as we are. As I said before, he had never heard about AO before or even considered such a thing was possible.

There's no reason why he should have. But over the next few years I'm sure most people will get to hear of it, now there is more talk of it.
prettypink wrote: But now that we can be direct with one another he's confessed that anal is now his preference.

It is a brave step for most people. It did take time for me to be open and honest with my wife. Though now that seems ridiculous as I'm sure she knew very well.
prettypink wrote: And as time goes by I think I do too.

If only more women would come forward as you have. It is still mostly from men we hear, but we know that there must be similar numbers.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:37 am

prettypink wrote:
myttia wrote: Does it preclude clit stimulation too?

Errr, why would it? Clit stimulation feels pretty damn good.

I should say, I do, and have done anal without, and it in itself is still a a pleasure, but I like to cum too.

Same for my wife.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Okay, so he's not the new guy anymore. I should start a new topic but perhaps it's better to keep these experiences in one place. I haven't visited here in so long; I meant to update this but as ever there is always something else to do.

Truthfully, there has been little change so no real incentive to update you guys, but I'm happy to answer questions. When I return... :oops:

The "new guy" (hereafter referred to as NG) has moved in and is now a permanent fixture. We're both still committed to the anal only relationship, which has worked for us both so far. Most abstinence is hard going: Think foods you like. Well it's not like that. I don't feel like I've given up anything. Nor does NG, and I've made it quite clear to him that at any time he may resume vaginal sex should he wish. However, for the moment he remains as passionate as ever about my rear end.

I'm not saying this is a permanent commitment. I think of relationships as organic; they flow and adapt if they are to survive. For now it works and if no harm is done, how can that be wrong?

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Welcome back!

Does he know how lucky he is?

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 am

Robert wrote:Welcome back!

Does he know how lucky he is?

I remind him daily. I hope that he appreciates the whole though, and not just my anus, pretty and pink though it may be.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 am

That's awesome to hear that it's gone so well for the two of you. I hear that a lot, actually—how women who go anal only frequently find they aren't missing anything by fully replacing vaginal sex with anal. The same goes for men, of course—many men are fully satisfied with 100% anal and have no interest in going back to vaginal. This is obviously nowhere near universal for all men or women, but it seems to be a fairly common sentiment.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:16 am

Thank you for your story. You sound amazingly confident and happy.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Sat May 23, 2015 6:33 pm

marcus wrote:
prettypink wrote: But now that we can be direct with one another he's confessed that anal is now his preference.

It is a brave step for most people. It did take time for me to be open and honest with my wife. Though now that seems ridiculous as I'm sure she knew very well.

The first time my girlfriend asked me whether I preferred the front or back door, I gave a response along the lines of "well they're both different, they've each got their advantages, so I guess I like them the same." I was worried that she might feel upset if I liked something more than her vagina (I guess I assumed that the vagina has a lot of psychological importance for many women). She responded with something like: "really? I thought you liked my arse best." She didn't mind at all, and obviously from that point I was open about my preference.

If you're in a long-term relationship with someone, and you're open about sex, it's probably going to be obvious to them what your turn-ons are.