The prep question

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
FarmerDan

The prep question

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm new to the site (but definitely not to AO) so this seems an appropriate first post.

If you're having AO sex frequently (several times a week), is it spontaneous or do you have standard procedures for the recipient to clean them and open them up?

Fwiw I have a theory that if they're mentally prepared e.g. by constant references to what lies ahead for a couple of hours before the fun starts, the rectum seems to clean itself and the sphincter relaxes. It works for me and most partners to date but I don't have any evidence from others.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: The prep question

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

As long as the recipient drinks plenty of fluids and has a healthy, high fiber diet, cleaning is rarely, if ever, necessary. The rectum stays empty most of the time, and a high fiber diet ensures little residue.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:50 pm

FarmerDan wrote:If you're having AO sex frequently (several times a week), is it spontaneous or do you have standard procedures for the recipient to clean them and open them up?

Welcome!

My wife never does any cleanup beforehand, and very rarely is there much of any mess. The messiest times by far are when things aren't so firm down there, if you catch my drift. We stay away from anal when she's feeling sick, or the day after a big Indian dinner. :)

I usually open her up with a plug for a while. It started as a comfort thing, but with practice she's gotten better at relaxing so it doesn't seem strictly necessary any more. Still, the plug gets her excited so call it foreplay! Also my wife and I aren't anal-only (yet!) and she likes to have the plug in when we're doing vaginal sex.
FarmerDan wrote:Fwiw I have a theory that if they're mentally prepared e.g. by constant references to what lies ahead for a couple of hours before the fun starts, the rectum seems to clean itself and the sphincter relaxes. It works for me and most partners to date but I don't have any evidence from others.

Maybe there's something to that, who knows. Maybe also the knowledge of what's coming lets her time her last poop better. Sounds like something the Mythbusters should investigate.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm

OK I've googled 'high fibre diet' and now I understand why everybody seems to be going vegan. And why they don't seem to reproduce as frequently as others :-)

Anybody got the number for Mythbusters ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 am

FarmerDan wrote: Fwiw I have a theory that if they're mentally prepared e.g. by constant references to what lies ahead for a couple of hours before the fun starts, the rectum seems to clean itself and the sphincter relaxes. It works for me and most partners to date but I don't have any evidence from others.

Funny you should mention this. My wife usually has an urge to relieve herself beforehand when she knows we're going to be having sex. I don't think this was always so, but probably became the norm since we've been AO. I would presume its a conditioned response (pavlov's dog), which is very handy.

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

marcus wrote:
FarmerDan wrote: Fwiw I have a theory that if they're mentally prepared e.g. by constant references to what lies ahead for a couple of hours before the fun starts, the rectum seems to clean itself and the sphincter relaxes. It works for me and most partners to date but I don't have any evidence from others.

Funny you should mention this. My wife usually has an urge to relieve herself beforehand when she knows we're going to be having sex. I don't think this was always so, but probably became the norm since we've been AO. I would presume its a conditioned response (pavlov's dog), which is very handy.

Like marcus says my gf goes to the bathroom most times before sex. Its exciting knowing shes in there getting it ready for me.