ANAL ORGASMS, POSSIBLE?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
the2beans

Re: ANAL ORGASMS, POSSIBLE?

Post by the2beans » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:20 pm

joey_1977 wrote:Common where are the girls? We need to hear from them, girls we need your feedback, the more we know the better we can please you...and help you get that elusive ANAL ORGASM......!!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but chatting about sexual exploits online is very much a male-centric pastime. Even when you find posts alleging to be from females, you would do best to take it with a grain of salt. My wife loves getting off during anal sex but she has pretty much zero interest in trying to wade through the many bizarre or distasteful discussions that go on in places like these just to find the few more thoughtful and interesting topics. If I relay a question or topic to her, occasionally she's interested enough to give a response which I will relay back sometimes.

If you want to chat with girls who are into anal, your best course of action is to find a girl and then introducer her to anal. The odds are better than waiting to meet one who is already converted.

ValerieWinter

Post by ValerieWinter » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:15 am

I don't know if this qualifies but I have gotten my girl to orgasm from anal sex. I was fucking her missionary with my dick in her ass and she orgasmed because I was grinding on her pussy while fucking her in the ass.

If that counts as an anal orgasm then that's up to you but if it's advice you want then:

1. Missionary position.
2. Fuck her hard and deep.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:54 am

We've never found missionary anal to be either comfortable or satisfying but I know some people swear by it. Even so, I don't think that qualifies as a "true" anal orgasm.

ValerieWinter

Post by ValerieWinter » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 pm

True. I don't want to mislead people. There was a bit of clitoral stimulation from the pounding she got in her ass so as far as non-clitoral stimulation anal only orgasm goes it was surely not a true anal only orgasm.

However, that was the only time I got her to cum with a dick in her ass and making no effort to touch her pussy with my hands or hers so it's as close as I have gotten.

Strange you say that though as when she bends over I cant fit my dick into her ass without considerable pain but she loves missionary anal. :p Perhaps with enough training she can accommodate more positions?

cobretti

Post by cobretti » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 am

I want to share my experience ... my wife is AO since she was a teenager (we were teenager together) and i can clearly remember her first total AO orgasm.
It was probably after 3 weeks of AO sex (we started 50% because of curiosity and 50% not to get her pregnant)...
During "this small training" she came rubbing her pussy , but after she starts coming without any vaginal stimulation .... and now she comes very very strongly ... expecially during the quickies (she likes that a lot).

Probably she is able because her sweet butt is so well trained and addicted to be used that she doesn't feel any pain during the penetration , and the plaesure part of the anal is now for her the only part.

jayjayhoneytj

Post by jayjayhoneytj » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:40 am

Anal orgasms are a reality for me. Position is really important. I find standup is one of the better positions. Its like rubbing my clit from the inside. I also find large cocks, especially long ones make a big difference as well, mostly because it helps when doing odd angles.

anal_archer

Post by anal_archer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:17 pm

My wife always has anal orgasms. They are hit and miss with vaginal, maybe 50/50 or less. But, she always has an orgasam from anal. My best advice here ... Because it did not happen overnight.... Is to try a bit different position each time. My wife does not get enough stimulation from missionary. Doggy is Ok. But the chair position and a high riding jockey position ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS work for her. Each woman is different. Experiment and communicate! That is your very best bet!

Triple Ace

Post by Triple Ace » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Well, my wife uses a combination of clitoral and anal, but she says anal orgasms are FAR more intense than vaginal or clitoral alone. My wife can't cum even vaginally without clit stimulation.

My wife cums much easier from anal than from vaginal.

lingusluvr

Post by lingusluvr » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:11 pm

It is absolutely true that women have orgasms from anal sex. It a different orgasm than g-spot or clitoral stimulation. I personally have been with women that could only orgasm from anal sex. My most recent experience, my wife, Will sometimes orgasm just from initial penetration of her anus, even after having an orgasm from vaginal stimulation. I do believe it is dependant on the individual though. Anal really turns some women off and drives others over the moon.