are we going anal only??!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

are we going anal only??!!

Post by Canassman » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:30 pm

My wife and I are predominantly anal focussed - probably 80% of the time. I'd love to go AO in general, but worry about bringing it up for fear she may reject it. However, I realize we have not had vaginal sex since some time in early December. Usually she asks something along the lines of "where you going?" when I'm getting ready for penetration - but lately she doesn't ask - she just positions herself so her ass is lined up to my cock and slips me in! last night after a long ass pounding session, she told me to not ask for sex but to "just take me... anyway you want". she also told me all the positions she prefers anal in - spooning, doggy, missionary, missionary with me standing on edge of bed, reverse cowgirl, etc. Not once did she mention vaginal at all. We talked about feeling more connected emotionally than ever lately too.

If this is happening it's a dream come true! I'm afraid to ask if this means what I think it means... I don't wan to jinx it! thoughts?

urabus

Re: are we going AO??!!

Post by urabus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:29 am

Seems like she only has one thing on her mind ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 pm

I think you're doing exactly what she wants. As long as she continues to let you enter her anus without complaint, then do so.

Carry on as you are! :lol:

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:17 am

Canassman,

Is there an update to your progress? I may have missed it in another thread. I just wanted to see how you two were progressing.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Guess an update is in order! Its almost the end of february & we've been having pretty regular anal - only one vaginal when i was tired & she climbed aboard. But since then she brought it up to talk about. She said she loves the anal loving, but would like some vaginal stimulation once in awhile - even a dildo woukd be fine. I intend to honour that request. Im pretty happy these days.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Canassman wrote:Guess an update is in order! Its almost the end of february & we've been having pretty regular anal - only one vaginal when i was tired & she climbed aboard. But since then she brought it up to talk about. She said she loves the anal loving, but would like some vaginal stimulation once in awhile - even a dildo woukd be fine. I intend to honour that request. Im pretty happy these days.

I'm not one of those who believe in neglecting the vagina if your partner wants that. By all means, get her a dildo or clit stimulator of some sort.

This rabbit style vibrator is one of the only ones in which the base doesn't stick way out, interfering with the ability to do anal missionary or cowgirl. My wife and I used this for a number of years. Although the controller kind of sucks, it held up for a number of years.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/v ... r-819.aspx

Since that time, my wife realized her orgasms are more intense if she is able to focus only on me in her ass. So, much of the time there is only direct anal stimulation. As it takes her a while to build up this intensity, if we time limited, she will supplement me in her ass with clit stimulation.

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:07 am

Canassman wrote:Guess an update is in order! Its almost the end of february & we've been having pretty regular anal - only one vaginal when i was tired & she climbed aboard. But since then she brought it up to talk about. She said she loves the anal loving, but would like some vaginal stimulation once in awhile - even a dildo woukd be fine. I intend to honour that request. Im pretty happy these days.

Even you being tired need not necessarily be an impediment to anal - she can still climb aboard and insert you in her anus rather than vagina, as my wife and I do occasionally. Often that's all I need to revive as it's very arousing to watch her squat over me and enjoy her ride!

And you most definitely don't have to neglect her vagina. Perhaps his and hers days? You get anal on yours, and on hers your pleasure her with a vibrator, or dildo or whatever. That then surely qualifies as anal only?

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 am

Congratulations Canassman! Is that just the one time vaginal since early december? That's got to make you feel pretty good about yourself!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Indeed it does feel pretty good! We have continued our AO activities so far in 2015 - pussy free. We both seem pretty happy, orgasms flow freely, I no longer have the anxiety I used to have bat worrying she would ask me to fuck her pussy when I really just wanted her glorious ass. I let het know daily how happy I am, how much I love her, and I find things to do to show my appreciation - cooking, tidying up, being more considerate, etc. We continue our increased sexual energy throughout the day, with little flirty/teasing texts, etc. - almost all anally focused too. It's a great time in our marriage.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:23 am

This is great news! Congratulations to you and the wife. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit jealous of what you have. And I know exactly what you mean about the anxiety that she may have wanted you to fuck her pussy. Its every time, gets in the way, and I just want to be free of that feeling.