Normalizing Anal? "Coming out" as anal lovers?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
mardobolo

Re: Normalizing Anal? "Coming out" as anal lovers?

Post by mardobolo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:I know the first load I ever blew with my wife (then girlfriend) was receiving oral sex. As a matter of fact, we had lots of oral sex before ever having vaginal sex because she wasn't on the pill and was afraid of pregnancy.

That's very interesting to hear. My experience was a lot the same as yours. I think it's very typical for couples to do other types of sex before ever trying vaginal, whether for religious reasons or worries about pregnancy. Some couples will go for months or years doing only their "starter" sex, whatever that happens to be.

Today the common type of starter sex is oral, but over time I think we'll see anal take its place. The problem with oral is twofold. The first problem is that when a man's entire sexual experience over a long period of time is receiving oral, which is fundamentally passive, it makes it hard for the couple later to transition to more active types of sex. This is a big problem for a lot of couples. Anal is a better introduction to sex because it's active and much closer to the experience of vaginal intercourse: You can use most of the same positions, etc.

And you hit the nail on the head LuvMyWifesAss about the second problem: Oral is fundamentally one-sided. Most or all of the pleasure goes to the man. As an introduction to sex I think oral starts couples off on the wrong foot, where sex focuses on the man's pleasure. That becomes a behavioral pattern that is hard to change. Anal though is an experience that a couple can share in equally. Looking back I wish my wife and I had been anal lovers first. If our first orgasms had been with me deep in her ass that would have started us on a perfect path.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat May 09, 2015 9:41 pm

mardobolo wrote:I think you make an excellent point that I haven't seen made elsewhere, about the rectum being open-ended and all of the benefits that provides. I am fairly large compared to the depth of my wife's vagina, and at full penetration I easily thrust into her cervix and cause her pain. With anal we both love the sensation of me thrusting to full depth without hitting bottom. Ejaculating at full depth into her open rectum is much more satisfying than ejaculating pressed against the back wall of her vagina. The ejaculate flows out much more smoothly and pleasurably when there is a deep space beyond the penis tip to ejaculate into.

It's not the best possible illustration of this, but the following is the best I've seen showing the difference:

Now, just imagine the penis in the vagina is large enough to press against the back wall of the vagina, stretching it so that it is tight against his penis, leaving no room for deeper penetration and limiting ejaculate flow. The rectum, on the other hand, is open-ended, allowing virtually unlimited penetration depth and the ability for ejaculate to flow unimpeded into the rectum, or beyond into the colon.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Now, just imagine the penis in the vagina is large enough to press against the back wall of the vagina, stretching it so that it is tight against his penis, leaving no room for deeper penetration and limiting ejaculate flow. The rectum, on the other hand, is open-ended, allowing virtually unlimited penetration depth and the ability for ejaculate to flow unimpeded into the rectum, or beyond into the colon.

Good illustration, and I agree it would be more accurate to show the vagina pressed up against the penis head.

A comparison I used to explain it to my wife is that ejaculating into her vagina feels similar to ejaculating into an overly-tight condom: There isn't enough volume to ejaculate into, and all the backpressure keeps the come from flowing out smoothly. Ejaculating into her rectum is a far more satisfying release, with no backpressure at all and a steady natural flow. Plus when you come hard it gives you that immensely pleasurable feeling of spraying deep into her rectum and colon.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri May 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Yep. Something unsatisfying about cumming in a vagina. It's almost like all the pressure is in the wrong places and there's really very little actual sensation of ejaculate shooting up and out. Mardobolo, back to what you were saying about the behavioral side of things - anal is a true bonding experience for a couple. I don't think a couple who haven't done it can know what it is like. I disagree about oral though - that'll always be like "starter" sex. Yes it's kind of one-sided, but its quite a gift when you think about it, and still way more intimate than vaginal IMO.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon May 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Although oddly censored, this is one of the better illustrations I've seen:

http://tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3474807

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 am

Wow thats awesome! You can really see from that how naturally it fits. And I love how like everything else is pushed aside - I guess thats part of why it can feel so intense from the womans perspective.

But yeah, oddly pixelated...

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu May 21, 2015 6:27 am

Robert wrote:Wow thats awesome! You can really see from that how naturally it fits. And I love how like everything else is pushed aside - I guess thats part of why it can feel so intense from the womans perspective.

But yeah, oddly pixelated...

Apart from the slightly odd positioning of the anus and angle of penetration, I believe it's fairly accurate. That's probably due to the way they've hacked and pasted to unrelated images to create the montage.

The censoring is, I suspect due to the source being Japanese. Funny folk, just about anything goes but genitalia must be censored.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Thu May 21, 2015 3:17 pm

marcus wrote:The censoring is, I suspect due to the source being Japanese. Funny folk, just about anything goes but genitalia must be censored.

And the "censorship" is often very minor: http://tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4319155. It makes me wonder exactly what the rules are.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:13 pm

mardobolo wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:It would be far better if, like the ancient Greeks, we were conditioned to believe anal sex was natural, and the preferred form of sexual activity. Then, couples would begin with anal sex and only have vaginal sex when they desired procreation.

I think we'll get there eventually. We've talked a lot in this forum about the rapidly growing awareness and acceptance of anal sex. Oral sex went down the path of acceptance over the last 30-40 years. I would bet more guys now have their first orgasm with a woman from oral sex, not from vaginal.

The beauty of anal as a first exposure to sex is that it doesn't have the risks of vaginal (risks of pregnancy and STIs). But unlike oral, which is a passive act on the part of the man, anal is a more natural copulatory act. So it comes naturally to both men and women and is a better introduction to sex in general.

Then again, Anal is the best of the three, so getting introduced to sex by the best variation could ruin the others for someone. it's the same reason why people hate spoiler movie trailers.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:16 pm

mardobolo wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:I know the first load I ever blew with my wife (then girlfriend) was receiving oral sex. As a matter of fact, we had lots of oral sex before ever having vaginal sex because she wasn't on the pill and was afraid of pregnancy.

That's very interesting to hear. My experience was a lot the same as yours. I think it's very typical for couples to do other types of sex before ever trying vaginal, whether for religious reasons or worries about pregnancy. Some couples will go for months or years doing only their "starter" sex, whatever that happens to be.

Today the common type of starter sex is oral, but over time I think we'll see anal take its place. The problem with oral is twofold. The first problem is that when a man's entire sexual experience over a long period of time is receiving oral, which is fundamentally passive, it makes it hard for the couple later to transition to more active types of sex. This is a big problem for a lot of couples. Anal is a better introduction to sex because it's active and much closer to the experience of vaginal intercourse: You can use most of the same positions, etc.

And you hit the nail on the head LuvMyWifesAss about the second problem: Oral is fundamentally one-sided. Most or all of the pleasure goes to the man. As an introduction to sex I think oral starts couples off on the wrong foot, where sex focuses on the man's pleasure. That becomes a behavioral pattern that is hard to change. Anal though is an experience that a couple can share in equally. Looking back I wish my wife and I had been anal lovers first. If our first orgasms had been with me deep in her ass that would have started us on a perfect path.

Um, I'm just going to point out that oral sex is something that a man can do to a woman as well, and indeed they can both give and receive at the same time in a certain widely-known position...