Study: Male semen can affect the genes and behaviour of fema

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
marcus

Study: Male semen can affect the genes and behaviour of fema

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:34 am

A new study on the effect of semen exposure on women:
Does semen control a woman's behaviour? Exposure may affect genes, hormones and fertility, research claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... laims.html

French Lover

Re: Study: Male semen can affect the genes and behaviour of

Post by French Lover » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:30 am

If that effect is real, depression in some people might be treatable with artificial-semen suppositories.

Why do it artificial when natural is so good ? :lol:

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 am

French Lover wrote:
If that effect is real, depression in some people might be treatable with artificial-semen suppositories.

Exactly! These scientists aren't always so bright after all :lol:

That was from the newscientist article though, not in the mail https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... behaviour/

And
Seminal proteins can directly affect the behaviour of flies because they enter the circulation and get to the brain, says Professor Chapman.

This, in turn, helps her to reproduce as soon as possible.

It references the work of Sarah Robertson of the University of Adelaide. When it comes to seminal signalling, she believes 'semen causes the cervix to produce molecules that influence the rest of the body - and influence a women in many other ways than the region involved in reproduction.

I've heard of sexual chemistry before, but this takes it to a whole new level! :lol:

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:20 pm

French Lover wrote:

Lol true!
I'd love to set up a clinic where I could offer my services for a very reasonable fee - and of course entirely free of charge for NHS patients! :mrgreen:

News like this really should be pushed in to the mainstream so that more people are aware and start talking about it - we should bombard the BBC and persuade Attenborough to make a documentary series on Sex... with one full episode dedicated to Anal! :D

By the way, I scoured the Daily Mail article for that quote and was heart-broken when I didn't see it there! :(
Thankfully the New Scientist link came to the rescue and put a smile back on my face! :)
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:52 am

So it's purely anecdotal obviously but my wife says she definitely feels better generally after I fuck her ass & leave a load of cum in her - if we go awhile without due to busy lives she will remind me that she needs a load of her "happy juice" up her ass... Makes me lusty just yo hear her talk like that...