are we going anal only??!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
theanon1212

Re: are we going AO??!!

Post by theanon1212 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Canassman wrote:I was honest abt how much I've enjoyed the past 6 months - and abt how much I loved her for agreeing initially. We both agreed the past few months have been awesome, stress & anxiety free. I talked abt how much closer I felt to her.

This here ^ is just like my boyfriend, and I've noticed how stress and anxiety free he's been in these last few months. That's been a huge incentive to keep trying as that affects us both. Just keep talking to her. I know you two can work it out.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:27 am

Something doesn't add up here as women seldom have orgasms from vaginal sex, and even then it usually pales in comparison to ones caused by anal stimulation. Could there be another reason for her saying this? I'd be very suspicious. At least she has promised to continue with anal only so at least it deep down she knows its the answer for both of you to be happy. Is she getting orgasms every time? She should be. If I was you I would tell her what you've told us, about the knots in your stomach and the worry, as she may not have noticed you are suffering too. And I don't see how you could possibly be hurting your wife if what you are telling us here is the truth.

Good luck! I know just how you must be feeling but you've come this far so I'm sure this is just a wobble and she'll get over this soon :)

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Well we've had a few very open conversations & are leaving ourselves open to whatever happens for us. So far we remain anal only & she says she is quite happy with this. Perhaps we will be exploring some new positions & whatever else occurs to us. I think we both agree that things have been pretty awesome both sexually & relationship wise so far.

I showed her this forum & she's done some reading & think that's helped her deepen her understanding of my perspective. At this time she's not interested in joining, but will likely "creep" (hey Honey!). So if anyone has any thoughts or advice to pass on to "mrs Canassman" - she's reading.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:01 am

Good news man! I knew you'd both work it out. And I think that, once anal only, its almost impossible to go back.

Are you any closer to an understanding of what was worrying her? (hello mrs canassman :) ) The way I'm reading it she didn't really get your perspective until she heard some other stories? Its like some of the people on the forums (who don't seem to contribute any more) used to think not being turned on by vaginal somehow meant you must be a woman hater. And on the contrary, I think it means we like our SO even more because its not just because of their female genitalia (which is basically all most men give a fuck about).

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Hey Robert,
Sorry we've been busy over the holiday here and haven't had much time. My wife read your post as well & I have her permission to share her thoughts (as well as my own).

First - great news - we've been having deep conversations and sharing lots. I'm happy to announce we are still anal only & in fact have upped our frequency since this little wobble - I hesitate to call it a setback as it seems to have once again led to conversations that have deepened our connection - and commitment to being anal only. One happy man here.

She has shared that she needed to bring up the question around vaginal sex to better understand what was on the table so to speak. I was able to make clear that I love her vagina - particularly performing oral sex on her, but that my "kink" is to only fuck her amazing ass - which I also love. She now also understands that this is neither a reflection (or rejection) of her femininity either - in fact it is an adoration & expansion of her femininity. Reading some posts also enlightened her to other views, reassured her we are not alone, and even found some things she wanted to try. I have been very focused on providing at least onevorgasm at each session. However, she explained that emotionally there are times she cannot orgasm (parenting, work stress, etc.) but she very much wants to be there for me and after reading a post from a member abt how his wife has given him permission to enter her ass while she's sleeping my wife requested undo this to her, explaining she might get into it & cum, or not - and that's just fine. So I'm learning to take "yes" for an answer.

Resolution? We are officially an anal only couple - albeit I'm going to continue orally loving her as well! She has stated she's not just content with this but happy about it as we are enjoying the greatest intimacy - and sex- of our marriage,

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 am

Great news. Time to reflect on, and discuss your situation has brought you both to a positive outcome.
Canassman wrote: She has shared that she needed to bring up the question around vaginal sex to better understand what was on the table so to speak. I was able to make clear that I love her vagina - particularly performing oral sex on her, but that my "kink" is to only fuck her amazing ass - which I also love. She now also understands that this is neither a reflection (or rejection) of her femininity either - in fact it is an adoration & expansion of her femininity. Reading some posts also enlightened her to other views, reassured her we are not alone

I really think it can be hard for women to wrap their heads around this. Men are able to accept the concept of AO more easily and freely than women. That's why the subject needs to be raised sensitively and carefully - to avoid them drawing the wrong conclusion - ie rejection of their femininity. Seeing that there are many other couples doing the same thing (and happily) helps, which is one of the many things this site does to help others through what can be a challenging time.
Canassman wrote: I have been very focused on providing at least onevorgasm at each session. However, she explained that emotionally there are times she cannot orgasm (parenting, work stress, etc.) but she very much wants to be there for me and after reading a post from a member abt how his wife has given him permission to enter her ass while she's sleeping my wife requested undo this to her, explaining she might get into it & cum, or not - and that's just fine.

That's very kind of her! My wife suggested the same thing a long time ago, but it never worked out. She'd half wake up, and not being fully conscious she'd forget what she had promised and wanted to go back to sleep undisturbed. Good luck if you can make it work!

And those orgasms should start coming regularly. My wife usually has them in waves, so that there can be 3-5 each session. I think as she gets in to it your wife will find the same.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:08 am

Canassman wrote: she very much wants to be there for me and after reading a post from a member abt how his wife has given him permission to enter her ass while she's sleeping my wife requested undo this to her, explaining she might get into it & cum, or not

Hey canassman thats great! Thats kind of what we do, only my girlfriend doesn't sleep but she reads or uses the ipad. And i really appreciate what she does as she knows what it means to me and we couldn't be happier. Yeah, sometimes you'll find she gets into it which is great too when it happens.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 am

8 months in & going strong. She often initiates sex these days - always anal of course. Lately I just need to rub my knob over her asshole 3 or 4 times to generate some precum & then slowly press right in to the hilt. She's still tight as can be but better at relaxing and letting me right in. Like training I guess. We r both happy & fulfilled, close & initiate & both proposing sex regularly. Feeling pretty good!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 am

Texted my wife a pic that said "Hearts if u prefer anal"

She texted back 2 hearts.

Sweet moment. Loving life.

Canassman

Re: are we going anal only??!!

Post by Canassman » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:46 pm

Well, happy to report we have been AO since I made this original post... 6 years on pussy free anal loving. We both frequently talk about how stress free and enjoyable our sex live is, and that going anal only was the best decision we ever made!