Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analwifey

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by analwifey » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:06 am

While the anal fantasy of a whole line of men using me and leaving their load in and on me is a real one...I agree its best left to a fantasy for safety reasons.

However, my husband and I are planning our first trip to a sex club together while we are on vacation in a couple months. I am beyond excited as I would say I have had a relatively vanilla sex life leading up to that. My fear is that we will get there and not find anyone to play with...I think I would be crushed. My hope is that I can fulfill a slightly more tame fantasy...taking my husband in my ass while I suck another man off...or even better...taking my husband in my ass while another man (condom on for safety) fucks my pussy.

I have no idea how one would even invite someone to do this...but a girl can hope right?

dogo1772

Post by dogo1772 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 am

Hi all.

My fantasy is to have a girl tied up to bed. Her arms spred both sizes of the bed, tied with a rope that goes under the bed from one hand to another.
She is in doggy style. Her legs are tied in a way that she cant move from that possition. Then, I start to lick her pussy tuching gently her nipples till the excat moment before she comes. I just stoped and begin to lick her ass while I tuch gently her clitoris. Slowly, i begin to get inside her ass with my tongue. Deeper and deeper preparing her ass for the next.
At the end I get into her ass slowly and tuch her clit to she comes and I cum all inside her.

What do you think?

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:45 am

dogo1772 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:16 am
Hi all.

My fantasy is to have a girl tied up to bed. Her arms spred both sizes of the bed, tied with a rope that goes under the bed from one hand to another.
She is in doggy style. Her legs are tied in a way that she cant move from that possition. Then, I start to lick her pussy tuching gently her nipples till the excat moment before she comes. I just stoped and begin to lick her ass while I tuch gently her clitoris. Slowly, i begin to get inside her ass with my tongue. Deeper and deeper preparing her ass for the next.
At the end I get into her ass slowly and tuch her clit to she comes and I cum all inside her.

What do you think?

Too much pussy play. :lol: :P

Whatever makes you happy and doesn't hurt others can never be wrong, dude! Cheers!

Selffister88

Post by Selffister88 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:55 pm

my fantasy... to be 69 licking my wife, when she's turned on start fingering her ass while she does the same with mine, gradually adding fingers.
My ass is very well trained so she will be fisting me in no time, while i gently finger her, two-fingers stretching her anus while i lick her clit.
then doggy-style slide my (large) cock into her and give her anal sex till she cums!
after that let her fist me and suck me till i explode in her mouth and have her kiss me to share the cum.

Cruz

Post by Cruz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:15 am

Mine is seeing her with someone else doing only anal. And it has been full filled when she like my idea of swinging without hesitating. Bit hard to manage sometimes because half of the people want to go in the pussy too and want to do a dp.
When i asked her if she wants dp she can do it's fine but she said it's more fun like this way. If she do dp she said she only do anal dp. And that something yet never happend. Her asshole is very loose and i think she can do it but still not trying it.