Languages

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Analien

Languages

Post by Analien » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 am

I was wondering if somebody here speaks some other languages next to their native one or whether there are even any bilingual speakers on the forum.
I must admit that I have a big passion for foreign languages, it is my another hobby.

Well, my native tongue is Czech, I am fluent in Slovak (the closest language to Czech) and advanced in English. In addition to that, I know a little Russian, German, Spanish and recently I have started to learn basic Hungarian.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

zarafan

Re: Languages

Post by zarafan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 am

I speak multiple languages with varying degrees of fluency; in addition to English, my native language, I work with French and German as well as a couple of others. I also use Google Translate a lot with Spanish.

There is, for what it's worth, a high correlation between advanced education and preference for anal sex: I think we can all pat ourselves on the shoulder for our preferences...!

;-)

analogue

Post by analogue » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:30 am

Wow, hungarian sounds really hard! I know them, cause i live in Vienna. My dentist is over there ;)

As native Austrian, my first language is German.
I'm okay with English, need it at work and i can follow a conversation. Also i have basic skills with French, can read papers and make a restaurant order.
My newest hobby is learning Japanese, wich is also pretty hard. But i'm a little in love with this country ...
Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow ...

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:28 pm

I try to improve my English)
Especially my speech.

Native Russian))