AOS, new on this forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AOS

AOS, new on this forum

Post by AOS » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:13 am

Hi everyone,

Short presentation :
AOS, for AnalOnlySlave, nothing original here. haha
30 years old, from France.
Trans FTM (female to male), i dont had external surgery so i have again my pussy.
Interested by mens. Some kinky sides, i praticed BDSM before.

I start this first January a special challenge for me : I will try to practice only the anal penetration on the year 2019 in my sex life.
I love penetration, whether anal or vaginal. I love double penetration too and it's going to be difficult to not use my vagina for sexual pleasure, but this idea of disciplining my sexuality and creating a lack is also a strong fantasy.
The idea is also to enjoy more anal pleasure, and to be less dependent on clitoral orgasm.

Thanks for accept me here and sorry for my possible mistake with english language, not my first language ! ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: AOS, new on this forum

Post by analsexonly » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 am

Welcome, @AOS! Thanks for sharing, and good luck on your goal!

What motivates your interest in becoming anal only, is it just something that seems interesting and that you fantasize about? Is there any element of gender dysphoria involved as well, where being trans you see the idea of not using your vagina anymore as appealing?

AOS

Post by AOS » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:42 am

Thank you for your welcome. If i want try an anal only expérience it is because i have bigger interest for anal since some months.
Being trans dont have influence, I have no problem with my vagina, we live the roommate happily. haha
I never had problem to use my body in a sensual way even if it is not the body of the men that i am in my head and soul.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 am

Ah, okay. Well, I'm glad to hear that you are more interested in anal and motivated to try being anal only out of that preference. Here's hoping that spending 2019 anal only will be a great success for you and that you'll want to commit to it fully going forward!

AOS

Post by AOS » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:19 am

Thank you for the encouragements. :D