Ladies only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
John

Ladies only

Post by John » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 pm

At what point ladies did you decide you liked a dick in your ass more than your pussy? Was it with a man or where you always curious?

kokay

Re: Ladies only

Post by kokay » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:26 am

When I was pregnant with our second child. It was definitely a surprise to discover what worked for me.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:28 am

Anal was introduced to me by my boyfriend (now husband) probably in the second year of our relationship. I have to admit, at first it hurt because we rushed it because we were so horny. It wasn’t until I was pregnant with our second child that, I really got into it. I was so horny that I wanted all my holes filled. That’s when I really started to enjoy anal. We’ve since gone AO and our sex life has been the best ever! :-)

kokay

Post by kokay » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:43 am

I was really interested to read how we both share the experience of enjoying anal during our second pregnancies. I think I was much more anxious during the first and wasn't nearly so interested in sex during that. After the first few months we basically stopped though I did give my husband oral or hand jobs. Second time around something just clicked and it was something I actively wanted to do.