Anytime anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Kev.smith82

Anytime anal?

Post by Kev.smith82 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

Hi, I have had a deep fascination with all things anal and butt since I first jacked off decades ago. Recently I have been fantasizing about possible next steps with a few of my partners. I’m very interested in exploring no-refusal anal dynamics, that is my partner has to take my cock with little warning or prep. Does anybody else practice this anytime anal agreement? I’m curious about your experiences with very short notice anal
Kreme curious

throwawaymedfree

Re: Anytime anal?

Post by throwawaymedfree » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 pm

I've done it before and the spontaneity is very playful and sexy. Some of us try to be ready 24/7 or as much as we can by keeping a good diet, hygiene and routine, and whenever either partner is in the mood we just go for it. You could be out in the public, in your car, at a bar, anywhere and just start fondling or fingering her to let her know she's going to be getting dick soon. I am bare down there and when I had a partner, I carried around baby wipes to keep clean down there for sex on tap. Carry around lube and baby wipes.