New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Pippa

New here

Post by Pippa » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:40 am

Hello peoples,

I'm Pippa, 24 from the UK. I've visited the forum a few times as a guest and thought I'd register and say hi. I've been in a relationship for around 9 months now and he is very into anal, if I'm honest I can take it or leave it. I don't dislike it but it doesn't make me climax and we currently do it around once a week compared to 3 or 4 for 'regular' sex.

From this weekend, we're going to have a few weeks of Anal Only, partially because he is really keen to go AO but also to see if my enjoyment gets any better if it's the only type of sex we're having, the plan is for 4-5 weeks and see how we both feel.

I have mixed feelings about it at the moment, I want to give it a go but am a bit concerned about the shift from once a week to 4/5 times a week, mainly I'm concerned about becoming sore. Any tips or advice will be welcome :)

Pip

Spiller2006

Re: New here

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Firstly you should only be doing it if you really want to do it. Not for your other half but because you want it. Secondly as long as you use allot of lube or if you get really wet you should be fine in the sore department. You will probably find it easier to orgasm from anal if you use a vibrater on your clit or get
Him to play with your clit as he fucks you. Bottom line you wanting it adds to the pleasure so if you can move from take it or leave it to liking it? The orgasms will be intense. At least that’s what I have observed. You mite find it more enjoyable if you play alone AO before hand.

But I do think this is a big step for you so good luck 😉