Wanting more ??

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
K-smalls

Wanting more ??

Post by K-smalls » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:58 pm

Hello this is my first post. With quarantine in place ive been home a lot and in turn having a lot of anal fun.
After a couple days of play, my butt has gotten sore but strangely it makes me want to put more and more up my ass, almost like wanting to pick a scab when it hurts.
It is quite strange but I have my first dildo being delivered next week so im very excited to explore.
Let me know what you think. :shock:

analacrobat

Re: Wanting more ??

Post by analacrobat » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:41 am

From my experience I think a little rest will help. Let that soreness go away. Listen to your body. With regular anal training you will become a champ & will feel no soreness & will be able to take things up your ass as long as & as frequently as you want with minimum warm up required, but it takes a while, it really does. Good luck!

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am

I know what you mean!

After a few days of good anal play, I used to crave that feeling (not quite "sore" but "swollen")

I loved lubing up a nice thick black dong and riding it until I came. Even though it was just a normal size, it felt massive in my well worked pipe.

I liked to make sure I was nice and cleaned out before I played with my toys. And lots of lube. Go slow and listen to your body. And enjoy! You'll soon be able to take hours and hours of anal play, day after day.

BigKy

Post by BigKy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:11 pm

analacrobat wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:41 am
From my experience I think a little rest will help. Let that soreness go away. Listen to your body. With regular anal training you will become a champ & will feel no soreness & will be able to take things up your ass as long as & as frequently as you want with minimum warm up required, but it takes a while, it really does. Good luck!

I rested for sunday,monday. That rubber cock came in the mail this afternoon, I was so happy walking up the street with the box in my arms. Im running out of lube, move in the mail in the 25th till then, suggestions?

BigKy

Post by BigKy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:13 pm

Sphincter.Stretcher wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am
I know what you mean!

After a few days of good anal play, I used to crave that feeling (not quite "sore" but "swollen")

I loved lubing up a nice thick black dong and riding it until I came. Even though it was just a normal size, it felt massive in my well worked pipe.

I liked to make sure I was nice and cleaned out before I played with my toys. And lots of lube. Go slow and listen to your body. And enjoy! You'll soon be able to take hours and hours of anal play, day after day.

Differently swollen and you're so so right it feels really big inside me when im like that. Im running out of lube, i asked someone but what to use now ? more in the mail on the 25th