NEW DELIVERY

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
BigKy

NEW DELIVERY

Post by BigKy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:28 pm

Heyoo, just got my package today. Walking back from the mail box was lots of fun, thinking what im going to do with it.
I got a 8 inch clear suction cup dildo from love honey. If anyone wondering love honey is good place to buy from living in ontario. Anyways, I also got a douche to use. It is okay, i have a shower attachment I used before i got this. More if any pleasure in the shower hose filling me up where the douche feels like nothing. Guess its good for being sneaky. U gotta be sneaky if you're into butt stuff we all know that.
I tried the dildo in the shower today after using the douche. its nice, hits deep because its bendy it slides right into my sigsomething colon what ever u guys call it, I was able to sit flush on it felt nice knowing its u know all the way inside me. suction cup works good very strong. Its silly but i was able to push it out of me and it flung into the wall and stuck ! very funny made me laugh.
Hope everyone is doing good, speak your mind i wanna hear.
-K