New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Contact:

New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:47 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/heal ... mones.html

This article in the New York Times talks about a recent study linking hormonal birth control to cancer. It even says a woman who takes hormonal birth contol for 10 years is at a 38% higher risk for breast cancer. That's signifcant, 38%!

Sadly, the articles recommends older women at higher risk should use condoms, IUDs, or diaphram.

Say, here's an idea, how about anal sex instead? It's safe, natural, proven, and free. Theres no barrier to interfere with pleasure and the female can still receive the benefits of the man's semen.

I'm so glad my wife and I began anal sex so early in our marriage and that she stopped taking hormonal birth control. I have cum in her ass three to five times a week on average for over 27 years and our birth contol method has proven itself safe and effective, providing us the benefits of anal sex.

Simba
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 am
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by Simba » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:42 am

Well said.

Anal sex should definitely be mentioned as a legitimate birth control method.

User avatar
analsexonly
Site Admin
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:16 am

All the more reason anal only should become the default and vaginal sex only be used for reproductive purposes. It's an obvious, simple, free, and more pleasurable solution to birth control, without negative side effects.

kingsman
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by kingsman » Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am

That's a huge increase in risk. I'm shocked that it isn't bigger news. Not fit for human consumption. Anal sex, on the other hand, is a non brainer for contraception. I'm guessing because it is free and no profit to be made that is why it isn't widely advocated.

LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Contact:

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 pm

kingsman wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am
That's a huge increase in risk. I'm shocked that it isn't bigger news. Not fit for human consumption. Anal sex, on the other hand, is a non brainer for contraception. I'm guessing because it is free and no profit to be made that is why it isn't widely advocated.

Not only that, but the benefits of the man ejaculating inside the female is not talked about. So, if one wanted to avoid the hormonal rollercoaster and it's significant cancer risk, many would choose condoms, thinking it was their only option. This would mean the woman wouldn't receive the benefits.

Here's a great video on YouTube that speaks directly to this subject:

https://youtu.be/Hr8BYCHfbEs

AnnoMundi
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm

kingsman wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am
That's a huge increase in risk. I'm shocked that it isn't bigger news. Not fit for human consumption. Anal sex, on the other hand, is a non brainer for contraception. I'm guessing because it is free and no profit to be made that is why it isn't widely advocated.

Or......., it just never occurred to most people? Never underestimate how something so obvious can be so blinding to most people. Henceforth the term blindingly obvious.

kingsman
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by kingsman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm
kingsman wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am
That's a huge increase in risk. I'm shocked that it isn't bigger news. Not fit for human consumption. Anal sex, on the other hand, is a non brainer for contraception. I'm guessing because it is free and no profit to be made that is why it isn't widely advocated.

Or......., it just never occurred to most people? Never underestimate how something so obvious can be so blinding to most people. Henceforth the term blindingly obvious.

Or, they believe the bad rep that anal has and making a judgement based on falsehoods conclude incorrectly that flooding their body with hormones is the less risky of the two.

I thought that people were getting wiser to the fact that natural is always best.

AnnoMundi
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:24 am

kingsman wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 pm
Or, they believe the bad rep that anal has and making a judgement based on falsehoods conclude incorrectly that flooding their body with hormones is the less risky of the two.

I thought that people were getting wiser to the fact that natural is always best.

People continue to smoke and take up smoking despite all the evidence it will kill them, they continue to eat crap at places like McDonalds, there's an obesitas epidemic, whole cities are unlivable due to car emissions yet they keep on driving cars, and despite complaining bitterly about their politicians people keep on re-electing them.

You think that people will wise up? I think its a wonder that a few like us have managed to wisen up in the first place.

uncertain
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:50 am
Gender: Female

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by uncertain » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:46 am

I have ceased taking mine a few weeks ago as it no longer seemed necessary given that my chances of getting pregnant right now are probably infinitesimal. I hadn't read this post beforehand so it had no influence on my decision but it is looking like I made a sensible move. I hadn't read this anywhere before, but it has all the hallmarks of a serious medical scandal. How long has this been covered up?

AnnoMundi
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New study linking hormonal birth control and cancer

Post by AnnoMundi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 am

uncertain wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:46 am
I have ceased taking mine a few weeks ago as it no longer seemed necessary given that my chances of getting pregnant right now are probably infinitesimal. I hadn't read this post beforehand so it had no influence on my decision but it is looking like I made a sensible move. I hadn't read this anywhere before, but it has all the hallmarks of a serious medical scandal. How long has this been covered up?

Beware though, a LOT of bullshit gets spewed and taken for granted on the internet. Just because some guy on the internet says so, doesn't make it so. Biggest case in point the vaccination debate. Anti-vaccination idiots continue to bring up a study that says there's a linkage between vaccination and increased chance of autism. This article has long since been scientifically debunked and detracted from scientific publications. It has been disproven. And yet it continues to live on the internet and continues to be picked up and quoted as proof by people on the internet.

So if you have any questions regarding your health, don't listen to some guy on the internet, go have a talk with your doctor. And if you don't like what he or she has to say, get a second or even third opinion. And if they all agree on something, it's probably more true then some guy on the internet.

Post Reply