Introduction (finally)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
nudelu

Introduction (finally)

Post by nudelu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:39 am

Hello everyone,

I have lurked for some time and thought to finally introduce myself (as I have really enjoyed your websites).

I am a male, practicing nudist (whenever possible when weather and circumstance permits), and have had the joy of anal, both sharing anal sex with a fine lady, and receiving anal pleasure by way of a growing collection of toys.
It was an amazing experience, but am still working up to it with my current partner (she is slowly becoming relaxed, but its all about the journey and not the destination right?)
Meanwhile, I have an assortment of toys I enjoy when I have occasion to partake (most of them Tantus, a few names I forget).

So far my favorite "daily drive" is my first butt plug, a little 0.85" number from CalExotics, the Silicon Tee Probe, in "anal slut pink" ("current ride" in my sig).
Its great to ""plug-in" before I sit down to a gaming session, is reasonably comfortable while still "present" (owing more so to depth than girth), and encourages me to take breaks (for when I give-in to the urges).

That said, I have come to learn that I have a hungry ass-hole, and am going mad to up-size (to one or several of the fine toys I have).
Realized this is getting long, so will take the rest into the forums proper.

Later!
Current "ride": CalExotics - Silicone Tee Probe
Next "ride": Tantus Holt
Trainer: NMC Jelly Crystal Ribbed Plug
Goal "ride": 7" (length) x 6.28" (circumference)

Keep trying! You will get it in the end! ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Introduction (finally)

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Welcome, @nudelu!