Boob jobs

For discussion of topics not specifically relating to anal sex or the anal only lifestyle.
Analwife15

Boob jobs

Post by Analwife15 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:58 am

No surprise, there’s a lot of love for the ass here. But does anyone have or have a partner whose gotten their tits done? I’d love to have them done!

Spiller2006

Re: Boob jobs

Post by Spiller2006 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:14 am

Don’t currently have a partner with a boob job but I have dated girls with boob jobs and I personally prefer the natural feel the boob job feels kinda fake and you can’t squeeze them too hard. Also 2 of the 3 felt nothing from their nipples because of nerve damage so they were just for show. But that’s just my experience.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:30 am

Analwife15 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:58 am
No surprise, there’s a lot of love for the ass here. But does anyone have or have a partner whose gotten their tits done? I’d love to have them done!

Not my cup of tea. I prefer natural feel and shapes of all sizes vs the enhanced ones. But you do you. All kinds of people like all kinds of things.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:11 am

Of the female friends I know whom have gotten boob jobs; the ones who got it to make themselves feel good about themselves, feel more confident and sexy, increase their positive self image, LOVE their new/improved boobs. The ones who got their boobs done to make someone else happy and/or because their partner wanted them to; most of them don't really love them. (one friend in particular, went from a B cup to a DD, and still has some resentment about it. BUT she also loves to play with them. It took her a while but she sees a lot of benefits/up sides to her newly massive boobs.)

Personally, I like smaller boobs (my wife is a solid B and I LOVE them!) I've had a few girlfriends with "enhanced" boobs and I gotta be real: they are hella fun!

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:48 am

I love the look and feel of big fake tits. Most guys would rather have big naturals, well duh.
But small/saggy vs big n fake? Fake wins easy.

Besides nothing says slut like fake itis
Tis better to give and recieve

johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:17 am

cool, I love boobs too but most of all I like erotic massage in kiev. I tried it last year and still can't forget those awesome feelings. After such massage you feel so good. Plus their massauses are so hot and sensual with big boobs. It is always very arousing. Love that process.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:58 pm

KinkyKeith wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:48 am
I love the look and feel of big fake tits. Most guys would rather have big naturals, well duh.
But small/saggy vs big n fake? Fake wins easy.

Besides nothing says slut like fake itis

Everybody loves natural big ones. Too bad natural big usually also comes with naturally big everywhere. Some men like that too, me not so much. So if you got to have them big, but not the rest of your woman, then fake for the win!

Janet

Post by Janet » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:42 am

I love big tits to play with during sex, and I like when a girl has big nipples. I found the perfect big-breasted girl on https://camsvids.tv/ . On this site, she puts on exciting events with her tits every night and more.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:33 am

My wife is thinking about getting hers done. Four years ago my wife reached over 300 pounds. Through a combination of surgery, diet, & exercise. She has gotten down to around 140 pounds. She got lucky in that most of her skin contracted. She does have some small amount of loose skin around her upper arms, her upper thighs and her stomach. What she really misses are her big boobs. She calls them her sad sacks of sadness. She use to wear a 44 DDD or 42 E cup. She is down to a 40 C or 38 D cup.

I'm fine with the way she is now. However she keeps telling me that she misses have her tits fucked and truth be told, I miss it too. She has told me she wants to be a an E cup again. As fun as that would be. I think that E cups would be almost to much for her frame way she is now. Double or triple D cups would be better. She wants 450cc implants. I think 450cc would be hard on her back & wouldn't "hold up" well over time. I think 350cc or 400cc would be safer in the long run.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:42 am

I had a woman in my life with perfect boobs when dressed, so held up by her bra. A nice D cup on a slim woman always looks great.

But the first time I saw her naked, I wasn’t even able to hide my shock. Without bra they were saggy and empty. She told me that before her second child they were beautiful, full and perky. After the second and third child, the breastfeeding ruined them. She always wanted to do a lift but it was talk only. Or I had to pay for it 😂

My current girlfriend now has 450 cc implants, recently put in after 4(!) failed prior boobjobs. I love her current beautiful fake boobs. She’s looking foreward to topless beachtime for the first time in her life. Me too, of course 😍

I will always preffer beautiful man made boobs over worn out natural boobs. And sadly, there are not many beautiful natural boobs anymore, cause bra wearing ruins the natural perkyness of any boob. It’s been proven that women who never wear bra’s have perkier and prettier boobs at older age.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥